Anyone going to Odyssey?

Moderators: Dan L, jony, Adam

StephenReynolds

Re: Anyone going to Odyssey?

Post by StephenReynolds » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:32 am

From my trips to Maelstrom I know that Tax Credits counts as a benefit for the purposes of reducing the price futher with a concession but you have to take the proof wth you (bank staement was ok).

shunteddd
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by shunteddd » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:38 am

Well it looks like Lori has convinced me to go, Is there anyone from around the gravesend area that is going that wants a lift?
Jake Ellery/672

Wyldefyre:
Fasram~Ullah~Rahim~Baba~Chenned Kea
Skully classic: Resk - Fae- Dean of Agressive Apathy
Previous: Varren Kale, Avatar of Shar-Teel, honourguard to Arkan 3rd- Killed by the Blindness of Heroes

Lori
Hero of the Heard of Lands

Post by Lori » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Early booking deadline for the August Odyssey is tonight at midnight. Odyssey is part 1 of my 3 part birthday celebrations. :)

Any new players can use my code to get £15 off their ticket, making it £40 until midnight tonight.

Jake also has a code, I assume, and I assume he's coming to collect all the goodies won for the Sons of Bellerophon at the last event.

If you want to come give it a try, we are looking for more Greeks and more Sons of Bellerophon. Don't stress about not having kit. Costuming is a basic square of material, with some optional stitching up the sides and at the shoulders. The rest can probably be borrowed or purchased on site if you want to go in the arena for combat or on quests. Priests and philosophers need none of that stuff.

I am assuming there will be more play testing for Empire at this event and this event will be after the culture pack release, so it might be an opportunity for a weekend away and to get some ideas and have some discussions about Empire for next year.
IC: Heather McDroo

2005-2013: Arinthalia (Arin)
Summer Queen
Wife of Tyrel

OOC: Lori
£30 off Odyssey ticket! Use Odyssey discount code is 3503.7722: £15 off & join Hellas Phoenicia, Sons of Bellerophon and ALSO get £15 from me.

shunteddd
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by shunteddd » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I don't have a code, So everyone is free to use Lori's :D
Jake Ellery/672

Wyldefyre:
Fasram~Ullah~Rahim~Baba~Chenned Kea
Skully classic: Resk - Fae- Dean of Agressive Apathy
Previous: Varren Kale, Avatar of Shar-Teel, honourguard to Arkan 3rd- Killed by the Blindness of Heroes

Lori

Post by Lori » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Profound Decisions are looking for crew, if anyone is considering a last minute decision to come to Odyssey. Presumably, they will provide ticket price and kit, but e-mail PD if you are interested.

I will probably have enough green material to put together costumes on site, if you get to come IC as a PC at any point.

Summer Queen
Wife of Tyrel

£30 off Odyssey ticket! Use Odyssey discount code is 3503.7722: £15 off & join Hellas Phoenicia, Sons of Bellerophon and ALSO get £15 from me.

Lori

Post by Lori » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:08 pm

From Matthew Pennington:

If you are handy with a power tool, like hard work and are free this weekend, then PD needs you. While we're running ODC this weekend... Bill Thomas will be on site managing week two of the build for the epic new tavern set for Empire.

He's short of a few volunteers so if you not doing anything this weekend and always fancied seeing ODC (or have mates who are going) or just want to hammer nails to wood, why not come down and join us?

(Please message me on Facebook if you're interested in coming down and helping on Saturday, Sunday or both - thanks).

Summer Queen
Wife of Tyrel