Contact Us Form

Moderators: jony, Adam

starskreamer
Passing through

Contact Us Form

Post by starskreamer » Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 am

Hi Guys,

I know we are all currently very busy with the current LARP season, but I was wondering how long it generally took for 'Contact Us' forms submitted via the main webpage to be answered?
I submitted a form a couple of weeks ago, but not heard anything yet.

Cheers

J
IC: None Yet
OOC: Jason

Rob2
Hero of the Heard of Lands

Re: Contact Us Form

Post by Rob2 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Hey dude.

Unless the issue was a private one it moght be worth posting on the forums, a lot more official and semi-official people read these than can see the email address the 'contact us' form goes too.

If it private, feel free to PM me and I'll make sure it gets to the right person.

Hope that helps.

(I'm one of the crew refs for Skully, so I guess I count as at least semi official)
Gold for the Mistress, Silver for the Maid,
Copper for the craftsman, Master of his Trade,
True said the Mage, sitting in his hall,
But Iron, Cold Iron, Master of them All

mark
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Post by mark » Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Hehe. You said 'semi'
Playing Classic: Tyrel Turanion
Widower, warrior, leader.

"We will walk this new world with new purpose."

Wyldefire: Javed Ullah Jasved Ben Laughing Crow "The Drophammer"
Smith

starskreamer
Passing through

Post by starskreamer » Thu May 16, 2013 8:40 pm

teehee perhaps I did just giggle that you said 'semi' as well. Oh how childish we are :wink: LOVE IT!

Not a private issue at all, it was an enquiry about pricing for the weekend event in September. Basically I was asking if I would need to buy 2 full weekend tickets, or 1 weekend ticket and 1 day ticket if someone would be onsite from after 6PM in the evening until whatever time they got up in the morning.
This is so I can pre-book the event online.

The scenario is as such....

My GF has absolutely no interest in larping at all despite my best efforts to get her to even try it (she did however think that a zunicorn is awesome when I was telling her about some of the charcaters I had read about on this forum)
So she proposed that we had a kind of weekend away together. I come and play at the skully weekend event whilst she wanders off to the nearby animal sanctuary to look at the animals and take some stunning photos (she loves animals and is a very keen photographer).
She would come onto the skully site when the animal sanctuary closed and camp over night with me for the Saturday. On Sunday morning she would wander back to the animal sanctuary and again stay there until it closed. She would then come back onto the skully site to wait for the game to finish, whereby we would pack up together, say our goodbyes to peoples, and leave.

I also asked about medical facilities on site as she is type 1 dyabetic and as such is injection dependant to control her sugar levels. Ideally somewhere 'reasonably' clean would be needed. We will bring our own 'medical sharps bin' so the needles dont get left anywhere unsafe.

Thanks

J
IC: None Yet
OOC: Jason

Dan L
Some scrub...

Post by Dan L » Fri May 17, 2013 11:57 am

Hi J,

I'll put the question to Adam and Jony and get back to you.

Thanks,

Dan
2008-2013. I burned the world and broke player characters.

Now I am just a scrub.

Marswithin
Defender of the HOL

Post by Marswithin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Hiya Jason! I'm not sure whether you've heard back, but I'm sure you have. I just thought I'd pop in, say hi to a fellow Basingstokeian and welcome you! I hope you see you there in September and that you can sort out issues with your girlfriend. She is of course welcome to come along to the event and take photos of *us* if she feels like it (we'd love it if she did!!) and although we're all filthy nerds she might enjoy settling down to chat with some of us, rather than spend all day on her own.

She also won't be the only type 1 diabetic on site. Although I'm not one, I'm sure our resident type 1 (or one that I know of) would be glad to share his wisdom if asked. Seek out Tony (Narcnut) on here, he's an awesome guy.
IC: Nashek the orc.
OOC: Fern. Easily exciteable, shy, frizzy.

Rest in peace, Farren the Rat, Gretchen the Green and Sister Maudire. :(