New recruit question please

A place for unregistered users to post and find out about Skully from the players. (Any opinions here are not necessarily that of Skullduggery LARP or the organisers)

Moderators: jony, Adam

Greenskin
Passing through

New recruit question please

Post by Greenskin » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:02 am

Hi all,
I'm new to your system and am hoping to come down and meet you all at your march day, and see what its like, it'll be just me so be gentle.
I would like to know how many hit points does a starting character have, as i cant see that info in the rule book. I would imagine that different races have different hp's or have i spent too many years down a cave.
I'm from the maidstone area so if there's anyone who would like a chat about character creation etc, It would be great to hook up before.
My initial thoughts would be to be a warrior, possibly an orc.
Pete

mark
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Re: New recruit question please

Post by mark » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 am

Humans and elves have 3 per location. Dwarves and orcs have 4. Fae have 2. Beastkin vary between 3-5 depending on costume size and appearance.

Hi, I'm Mark. Welcome to the Skullduggerylarp forums.
Playing Classic: Tyrel Turanion
Widower, warrior, leader.

"We will walk this new world with new purpose."

Wyldefire: Javed Ullah Jasved Ben Laughing Crow "The Drophammer"
Smith

Pete
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by Pete » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:31 am

Hey there and welcome to skully!

I'm always happy to.hookup and have a chat with you before hand if you want I'm localish.

And I'm Pete as well hehe.
Horik, Priest of Elm

Haven36
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Haven36 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Hello, I'm Tom. Welcome to Skully

I work and live in Maidstone (for my sins) so you are more than welcome to bend my ear any time you like. I take it by the cave comment you've been to Labyrinth?
Tom

Avery Bonaduce, Silurian trader
Tatunghut of Umhlaba, the City of Scholars. Exploring the duties of being a Ritual Circle(RIP)
Orik Ironguard, formerly Goldcutter. On a mission to make Dwarves cool again!! DONE!(RIP)
Helios, Child of the Sun(RIP)

kit
Passing through

Post by kit » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi Pete, Kit here.

I am currently playing a Orc Shaman, called Karnak, (he is still at a low level). And I think it would be great to see another Orc among us. The Orcs and Goblins are in a bit of a turmoil at the moment.

The Greenskin's "God", the Earth Mother, believed to be the first one, the spirit of the earth and creator of all the earthborn races has been just revealed, as the dark force looming over the Heard of Lands.

As the Puppet-Master, She has been manipulating the world since it's creation to this point now, when darkness (I'dome) Threatens the world. The prophecies speak of great destruction and of the end of times. Her Puppets, have already started moving. Goblins have already attacked the Nosque city.

But not all Greenskins have sided with the Earth Mother, there are those that have abandoned her and all the Gods, others have sought for another one to take her place.

To be honest with you there aren't many of us Orcs in the system at the moment, just two including myself. However our numbers are bolstered by the few Goblins. Take your time to decide which race to be, Some people don't like wearing face paint or a mask. But I think being an Orc is well worth it. If you do decide to be a Orc, PM me and I will send you some Orc background stuff, that Ken wrote (RIP Hongzu).

(The costume requirements are: Orcs must have green or brown skin and pronounced facial features, prosthetics are encouraged.) I am happy to help if you have more questions, just ask.
IC: Karnak
Proud Orc
OC: Kit blundell