A letter from the Empire

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

Dan L
Some scrub...

A letter from the Empire

Post by Dan L » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Old friends, warriors of the Malkon, soldiers of Afacia and the might of the House of the Dancing Sky,

The Empire is at a cross roads. The differences between Bel'Jenriq's chosen hero who I believe is holed up with you and Captain Zhaphanriel are but echoes of a greater strife within the Empire. The witch hunt for the Cultists of Tanith grows stronger with every passing day, and though the Empire has pulled back from the borders to the south, it would seem that Zhapanriel's supporters and masters have turned their attentions inwards across our lands. I ask you all if there has been word of clues that can help me guide the eyes of the Empire towards solving the crisis we find ourselves in.

The cult has attacked each city now and though casualties have so far been low, the demon presences that occur with alarming frequency have disturbed any attempts to bring accord to the factions within the deep woods. We shall get to the bottom of it, though our scholars have put a name to their leader. Seraphin Cormerith is believed to be the head of the Cult, and his probable location is due to be investigated in the near future. I can but hope that an answer can be found so that my Father's people can stand true, united, against the stain that threatens our lands.

My Malkon are gathering themselves for an assault upon the Scar, though the whereabouts of Malfurian is unknown at the present time. There is a gathering storm of events coming, that much is known, and I would put myself into a position that I can aid you all, though I do not know if we will be enough.

To those who I have served with, I wish you all the best of luck, and I can but pray for your safety.

I hope to see you on the field of battle, once more to tread the summer lands in the shadow of the Summer King,

Elm's blessing be with you all, and may the old oaths protect you.

Lenwe Fefalas.
2008-2013. I burned the world and broke player characters.

Now I am just a scrub.

Kye
Heard of Lands Veteran

Re: A letter from the Empire

Post by Kye » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Lenwe

It's been to long.

I have not been idle in my search for answers about the cult. But the information about their current activity's was not easy to find in bastion. I did find out of members identify each other, and I will send you that information via a secure courier.

As for Malfurian, I haven't seen him since we was all gathered, at the temple at the beginning of the year. I will do my best to seek him out.

We are scattered brother, but soon I hope we will all be gathered once more, when summer turns to winter my friend join us.

Kano
Kano Gaur Edhel'er
Defender of the Tree's
General of the Allied Malkon Army

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Lenwe,

It is good to hear from you.

I regret to say that none of the names in your letter are known to us, other than your own, & so we can shed little light as to any of their whereabouts or where to find them. However, we are blessed with a dedicated & courageous Court, & we shall all be vigilant. Any news we can gather of these individuals will be passed on to our Malkon allies without delay.

We remain here as allies to our friends, to the elven nations, & to Darkwood entire. If you have need of us, we are only a few words away.

With respect,
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

Noverogi
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Noverogi » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Mr Fefalas Sir

If I could get an official update on the political situation between the Empire and the Afacian concerning military access, the sooner a final answer could be given the quicker the Afacian hosts can give Aid to its Malkon Allies.

Every sword spear bow and pointy wooden stick will count for this march to war

-

Wolfgang Le'Sung Afacian Vanguard Commander
Wolfgang Le'Sung
To pay the price of a Hero is to give up your humanity
To walk my path is to know guilt, sadness and heartbreak
So let my legend be a warning to those aspire to be heroes