Message for King Dilandau

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

Jalik
One Cloudminder forgot

Message for King Dilandau

Post by Jalik » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 am

Sir if you could contact me as soon as possible.

Tiberious Trask
Cold Iron, its the only way forward

Dan L
Some scrub...

Re: Message for King Dilandau

Post by Dan L » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 am

To His Royal Highness's faithful servant Tiberius Trask,

His Majesty's time is concertedly occupied with the ongoing war efforts in the south and in Darkwood. However, there is a message that must be carried, and you may be the perfect man for the job.

If you are in the city of Afacia, please report to the Mages Guild for immediate transportation to the front lines via the Temple of Akarne and the Imperial city of Thingol. Further messages will be distributed to you for transportation en route, but ensure this gets to the Elven General Kano. It is our belief that you have met the elf in your travels. If this is so, we shall not have to remind you of his identifying features. Ensure he gets this message:

*In different hand-writing*

General Kano, my friend

My men will stand ready by All Hallows, and once again we will share a battlefield against a common foe. I hope that my Afacians are acquitting themselves with honour in your company.

This reminds me of our final battle against Ultima, and I hope you are as successful as destroying the threat of the liche as I was on that day, when I alone struck down Ultima and delivered this world. Please respond with any corrections needed to assist in your plan.

Yours sincerely

Marius Dilandau

Good luck out there, and Akarne be with you:

Lord R. Brexiano

Representative of the Council of Afacia

Jalik
One Cloudminder forgot

Re: Message for King Dilandau

Post by Jalik » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

It will be my honour to aid Afacia again.
Cold Iron, its the only way forward