Representatives Required

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

StephenReynolds

Representatives Required

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:34 pm

At the earlist possible chance when the Free Peoples next stop we will deal with those that have committed murder upon Mathew of the Order of the White Rose. We require a representative of each group that travels amongest us to sit on a Council to question the accused. Currently if they agree to this the representatives are:

Afacians - Ser Isaac
Pack - Scale
Malkon - Ember
Hon - Etsuko
Nosque - John McJohn

I would request a representative be put forward by both the Fae and Silurians.

Each member of this panel will be allowed to ask questions of the accused who will be under the effects of a potent truth serum brewed and applied by Scale as Head of the Alchemists Guild.

The charge is that these 2 members of the Pack knowingly and willingly committed the murder of Mathew and if found guilty the sentence is death. After questioning by the panel it will be judged upon by Scale and Ser Isaac and their decision is final. The rest of the panel and all related parties will accept the judgement put forward, the sentence in whatever form it takes will then be carried out.

If anyone wishes to speak to the panel or judges in this please come and speak to us as a group and not individually when we next stop.

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Re: Representatives Required

Post by Smileygoth » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Would you like a Degan B'earth representative to be present?
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Yes please we would like at least one representative from each major part of the caravan. My apologies for missing the Degan B'earth from the initial list.

If you can talk amongest yourselves and put forward a representative please.

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:53 pm

I'll have a chat with the others and we'll arrange something.
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:59 pm

The Silurians will be discussing this shortly and will get back to you at the first convenient moment.
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 pm

What if you don't fall under any of these people? I know there are not many but I, the dwarves, and potentially the goblin don't fit. Would we agree on a representative or since there are so few of us would it not be worth?
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

David of Shea
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by David of Shea » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Perhaps those small groups should either band together to have a representative, or attach themselves to groups that have similiar interests. I am sure the Silurians would be happy to speak for the Dwarves, if required to do so.
Now playing: Ult Ramarine, Professor of Unusual Geography, University of Hoch Katheder.

"To say we cannot is lazy. We cannot do this, we cannot do that, we cannot know this. I know that we can."

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Chibooty (the aforementioned Goblin) is Pack. Le'Sar on this I am willing to explain what has happened to you after the process has taken place but I am sorry I cannot offer you a place on the panel and would suggest you ally yourself with a group that does if you wish to make your voice heard.

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

I know bits of what has transpired Scale and I appreciate your input. This is a sensativery and personal subject for you and I shall respect your wishes as a comrade and a friend. I await our conversation none the less.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

David of Shea
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by David of Shea » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 pm

After a brief discussion, it has been decided that I shall be the representative for the Silurian peoples. Fallon Skylar will stand as my second if required.

Let us pray that the Gods deliver us a wise and just verdict.

Bjorn Silverguard.
Now playing: Ult Ramarine, Professor of Unusual Geography, University of Hoch Katheder.

"To say we cannot is lazy. We cannot do this, we cannot do that, we cannot know this. I know that we can."

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:53 pm

I will talk to the fea and will get back to you
Dr Ezeakiel of the traveling hospital and star courts

smallbluething
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by smallbluething » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Is this the usual counsil representatives? If so, I was originally chosen for that role, as my number was few. We have a growing number now, so I can discuss amongst our number to choose an appropriate representative.
IC - Captain Kallista - Degan B'earth Diplomat
She has an attitude, don't take it personal
NPC - Meryl who Peryls - Jareds Right Hand

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

It can be any representative of your people from those amongst the caravan.

Necron
Passing through

Post by Necron » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:58 pm

I will put a recommendation forward for Nolan from the Degan B'earth to be present, this is his field and he should stretch his legs. I need Kevlyn for another duty and I, myself am currently indisposed.
(Current Player)
Llamus Deterii
Archon of Degan, Envoy to Prince Nikara, Keeper of the Sacred Books

"Once you know the depth of your contract with our lord, then can you begin to comprehend the purpose of our creation" - Llamus Deterii

David of Shea
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by David of Shea » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:09 pm

With respect to the honorable lady in question, I believe Etsuko is currently the only Hon travelling in our company. If smaller groups are not being given a voice at this trial, why is a lone Elf receiving one? If I am mistaken to their numbers, please correct me, I would not wish to misrepresent the situation.

I am given to understanding that Etsuko is quite involved with the Elves. Perhaps the Malkon member of this tribunal would be best speaking for her?