Representatives Required

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

StephenReynolds

Re: Representatives Required

Post by StephenReynolds » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Bjorn

Firstly let me thank you for willing to be the Silurian representative.

To answer your question there are multiple Hon travelling with us. Whilst I have listed Etsuko as the Hon representative I requested her attendence. She is probably the most well travelled of all the Free Peoples and I often find her insight on matters unique. Therefore it is at my request as one of the Judges she attend.

This matter could be dealt with behind closed doors between myself and Ser Isaac however I believe this needs to be done in public for all the Free Peoples to see.

Kainzthemage
Been here a while

Post by Kainzthemage » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Would the mage's council be apart of this? may not be as big as we once were but i think were slowly getting there?
IC = Kainz Soulzin. Water mage in the Mage's Council, ! of 3 Founder of the "Order of Storms"

OOC = David Currie (always happy to help)

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

I am afraid Kainz the Mages Council are not invited to send a representative. We have requested a panel be made on purely racial or cultural lines to offer as much insight on various laws as possible during the questioning of those who stand accused.

As I said to Le'Sar I am happy for either Ser Isaac or myself to come and speak to you at another point either before or after the trial if you would like a more detailed explanation regarding the process.

The current list of representatives stands at:
Afacians - Ser Isaac
Pack - Scale
Malkon - Ember
Hon - Etsuko
Nosque - John McJohn
Silurians - Bjorn Silverguard
Fae - Undeclared
Degan B'earth - Undeclared

NolanDex
Passing through

Post by NolanDex » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Scales my friend, the Degan B'earth have indeed chosen me to represent them at these proceedings. But know that contracts do take precedence and I my be required to leave, but another will take my place.
Nolan, ambassador and diplomat of the Degan B'earth to the Heard of Lands. Degan will rise again!

OOC, Arron Brazier, Find me on facebook and we shall talk.

David of Shea
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by David of Shea » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:06 pm

Kainzthemage wrote:Would the mage's council be apart of this? may not be as big as we once were but i think were slowly getting there?
Why on earth would we want you ditherers present? This will take long enough as is.
Now playing: Ult Ramarine, Professor of Unusual Geography, University of Hoch Katheder.

"To say we cannot is lazy. We cannot do this, we cannot do that, we cannot know this. I know that we can."

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:09 pm

From what I have heard, and seen, this is nothing to do with Guilds, more personal people themselves. It is nothing against one person or an entire people at that, Scale has chosen the people he has chosen for a reason and since it is his wish I feel that we should as a whole go with as he wishes. If it so chooses to go out afterwards what has transpired then it shall.

Again, it seems to be nothing against anybody but the people who have been chosen have been chosen for a reason and I for one respect his wishes.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

shunteddd
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by shunteddd » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 pm

David of Shea wrote:
Kainzthemage wrote:Would the mage's council be apart of this? may not be as big as we once were but i think were slowly getting there?
Why on earth would we want you ditherers present? This will take long enough as is.
Perhaps expedient idiocy is more up your street?
Jake Ellery/672

Wyldefyre:
Fasram~Ullah~Rahim~Baba~Chenned Kea
Skully classic: Resk - Fae- Dean of Agressive Apathy
Previous: Varren Kale, Avatar of Shar-Teel, honourguard to Arkan 3rd- Killed by the Blindness of Heroes

David of Shea
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by David of Shea » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:58 pm

shunteddd wrote:
David of Shea wrote:
Perhaps expedient idiocy is more up your street?
It would suit me more than having such a mighty brain and ego I couldn't get out of a chair to do anything of use!
Now playing: Ult Ramarine, Professor of Unusual Geography, University of Hoch Katheder.

"To say we cannot is lazy. We cannot do this, we cannot do that, we cannot know this. I know that we can."

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:11 am

THAT IS ENOUGH!

Ser Isaac and I agreed on the panel for the reasons stated previously. No more needs to be said on the matter.