Calling the New World Council

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

StephenReynolds

Calling the New World Council

Post by StephenReynolds » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:08 pm

I invite the New World Council representative and 1 other of their choosing to a meeting when the caravan next stops. I have things I need to let the caravan know via your representatives and then wish to prompt the Council to discuss a topic. I am keeping the meeting smaller in nature rather than inviting every single member of the Free Peoples to prevent side tracking off important issues.

I am not the Beastkin representative I will be sending others in my stead to discuss the issues once I have said my piece.

Please scrawl your name below if you are your groups representative and who you will be bringing as your second.

Pack representatives will be Suran who is our Councillor and Letharni my female Alpha.

Scale, Pack Alpha

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Re: Calling the New World Council

Post by MarcLucy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Scales,

Out of interest, who are the Council reps or would these be the Lads and Ladies that speak for their group's or faction's of the free people?

J. Shrike
IC - Lord Axa'rein or Jackson Shrike (Same character just different names)
Aethling of Nosque
Head of Armourers - New World Trading Company

OC - Marc Lucy

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Originally the Council was made up of a representative of each Nation or Group that travelled with us. For instance to my knowledge the previous Council held representatives from:

Afacia - Member of the White Rose
The Pack - Suran
Malkon - Asha
Siluria
Fae Court/Hon
Dwarves

The current makeup of the Caravan would probably require us to have representatives of:

Afacia
The Pack
Malkon
Siluria
Fae
Nosque
Degan B'earth
Possibly an independant representative or two as we have some people who do not belong to any of the above groups. For instance I know the New World Traders have Elves not aligned with the Malkon. Le'Sar is of the Found who also do not have a strong presence within our group but do make up a significant portion of the refugees. Kainz does not always identify himself as Afacian born and has chosen to spend his time with others.

But that is not really my decision. I am not a Councillor. Initially the Council intentionally did not include any group leaders as we often talk informally anyway and having a different perspective on issues was a good idea.

I would however like the Council to meet as I have information I need to impart in addition to a topic I wish discussed. Both of these are in regards to the continued security and safety of the Free Peopele as we travel in this caravan.

I am keen to see this group restarted as the caravan is stronger when we all contribute and know what is going on.

Scale

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Scales,

As I do not know if either is capable of writing, I will instead write on their behalf. The New World Council Representative for the Silurians is Archix ClawBorne (one of the few recent additions to make himself known), with his second being Bjorn Silverguard (who I feel you are already briefly acquainted with) on this occasion.

F. Skylar
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

lilamber
Been here a while

Post by lilamber » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Scales,

I will be representing the fae at the meeting for the new world council and my second will be Ezeakiel.

Ira.
Ira
Fae of Flames
Member of the Mages Guild

OOC: Amber

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Thank you Fallon and Ira for your representatives commitment to attend.

NolanDex
Passing through

Post by NolanDex » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:55 pm

I shall be representing the Degan B'earth, Scale. I will choose a second when we next stop.
Nolan, ambassador and diplomat of the Degan B'earth to the Heard of Lands. Degan will rise again!

OOC, Arron Brazier, Find me on facebook and we shall talk.

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:35 am

Thank you Nolan.

We now have representatives from:
Pack
Silurians
Fae
Degan B'earth

I would like to see some representatives attend from:
Afacia
Malkon
Nosque
Perhaps 2 independant cadidates who do not align themselves with any of the above groups.
Last edited by StephenReynolds on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

jwhitehurst7
Passing through

Post by jwhitehurst7 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:40 pm

As of Ember's ascension the Elven representative has actually passed on to me. I name either Asha Smoothleaf or Buster Hedgeminder as my companion to this meet, though depending upon their duties I cannot say for certain which one. If you would like a separate representative for the Malkon then I shall that this is arranged, just let me know.

Eldunari.
IC: Eldunari Ebrithil.
OOC: Josh Whitehurst

Watcher, scholar, teacher, diplomat.

"Winter to summer, death to life and so the cycle turns. In Elm's name we are blessed."

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Thank you Eldunari.

Whomever you send is your choice. The Council is not my creation I merely wish to see it reinstated. It will be up to the New Council members in what format you continue forward.

RobertH
I Remember the Rejection

Post by RobertH » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Scales,

Would it be useful to have a representative from sanctuary: those like myself who traveled through the circle to Afacia city? We could provide information on the nature of our world, particularly its other inhabitants who have come through with us.

Wilhelm son of Wayland of Roland's Respite
Rob Hughes

Wilhelm son of Wayland of Roland's Respite
Smith of the Edain

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Wilhelm

That is certainly an excellent idea my apologies for not thinking of your people. Please discuss amongst yourselves and let us know.

BigSam
Passing through

Post by BigSam » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:05 pm

A most marvellous idea.

I will speak with him but I'm sure Lord Axa'rein our recently promoted Atheling, will sit for us with myself as a second.

We will be there.
King John McJohn
Only surviving member of the Black fist
Atheling General of the Nosquain Warband
Right Hand of the Ochoka
King of the Nosque

O.C. Sam Fishlock aka The Bear

raspin
Passing through

Post by raspin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Sir Isaac, now King Isaac, Long Live The King!, sits upon the Afacian Throne.

Father Gregor, now Saint Gregor, has ascended to be with almighty Akarne.

I believe the Afacian's are currently represented in no greater number than by House Fortuna.

We would be honoured to provide representatives, at the behest of Marquis Percival Grim, Preceptor of House Fortuna. The suggested representatives would be myself, Lord Sicarius Grim, and Earl Thedore Brainweight.

We whole-heartedly agree with the sentiment that a council of representatives meeting to discuss issues on an even footing would be a good and productive direction for both the security of the caravan and the harmonic co-existance of the peoples and cultures within it.

Scale, assuming our inclusion is acceptable to the council, we would very much like to hear what you have to say.
Lord Sicarius Grim of House Fortuna

What is Akarne's Mercy? Death!!!

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:46 am

Sicarius the Afacians are most welcome. You still represent a significant number of people both within the Caravan and the refugees from the Old World.