A Letter To The Free People and New Friends

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

A Letter To The Free People and New Friends

Post by mickeyin » Wed May 18, 2016 1:54 pm

First of all I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for their actions in the past few months. We have struggled, we have lost yet we have persevered. We have all made mistakes, perhaps the Mages Guild more than other, but we are trying to learn from what we have done. We probably haven't been helping ourselves with our internal struggles after losing one of our previous High Mages, we never really got back on our feet properly again and for this I am truly sorry. Due to this we are not the only ones who have suffered but everyone within our caravans and most importantly this world.

To be honest I doubt people even really want to have anything to do with us with the way we were and I cannot blame you. We are all new to this world, the rules are different and we are struggling to come to terms with everything. I do not want to make it sound as if we are victims, just merely wanting to state that the transition has not been easy on any of us. This is no excuse for what we have done and I can only apologies.

I want us to step forward in this new world. I want to branch out to everyone saying that we are not here to hurt you, we are not here to take over and I want to start rebuilding any bridges we may have burnt in all of this (no pun intended). Trust is a hard thing to come by and I'm not asking for an automatic bond to form but I just want people to know we are here if you need us, need our help or just some advice in regards to anything at all. Be it ritual, item or just to share information.

I don't want anyone to feel they can't simply just come and ask us. To be honest I am worried that we may be looked over, people go behind us and do something that ends up hurting everyone whilst we get the blame for not preventing it. How can we prevent something we have no knowledge of?

It is true that you do not need us to run a ritual, and I'm not asking that we be present for everything. It's just nice to be included. To be wanted. To belong.

Kind Regards

Le'Sar Current Head Mage
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian