New World Council

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

jwhitehurst7
Passing through

New World Council

Post by jwhitehurst7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:57 am

Dear Friends,

I would like an assembly of the New World Council at this next meet.
I feel we are disjointed, tempers run high and patience thin, we must unite to face these threats head on.
We have much to discuss amongst the factions and races, the Tor'keth being the chief amongst them but also the Silurian illness, the choices we made between our allies and the lack of trade between races.

Please let me know if we can make this possible, you may also bring another with you so that no information is missed.

(OC Note: please don't take offence if my spellings of names isn't right, it's wonderfully difficult to edit and get all the right spellings on an iPhone)

In attendance:

Elven Nations: Eldunarí + another undecided currently
Silurians: Avery and/or Fallon
Fae Courts: Ezekiel
Human: Vorlaith
Beastkin: Lentharni
Dagon:
Sidhe:
Orc:
Nosquen peoples:

Signed,

Eldunarí Ebrithil, Elven Representative for the New World Council
Last edited by jwhitehurst7 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC: Eldunari Ebrithil.
OOC: Josh Whitehurst

Watcher, scholar, teacher, diplomat.

"Winter to summer, death to life and so the cycle turns. In Elm's name we are blessed."

Haven36
One Cloudminder forgot

Re: New World Council

Post by Haven36 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:23 am

Either I or my Thegn Fallon will be there hopefully. When and where do you want to meet?
Tom

Avery Bonaduce, Silurian trader
Tatunghut of Umhlaba, the City of Scholars. Exploring the duties of being a Ritual Circle(RIP)
Orik Ironguard, formerly Goldcutter. On a mission to make Dwarves cool again!! DONE!(RIP)
Helios, Child of the Sun(RIP)

jwhitehurst7
Passing through

Post by jwhitehurst7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:26 am

I would hope all going to plan that Friday evening would suffice to say what needs said.
They tend to be the quieter times of our meet as we generally gather information and resources for the days to come.

Thank you for your swift response Avery, I look forward to seeing you and Fallon there.

"Winter to summer, death to life and so the cycle turns. In Elm's name we are blessed."

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:55 am

I think it would be a good idea to meet again, sadly Ira will not be joining us but I will be there. I will also hopefully have some answers by them.
Dr Ezeakiel of the traveling hospital and star courts

jwhitehurst7
Passing through

Post by jwhitehurst7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Not a problem Ezekiel, I'm sure you will represent the Fae admirably.

Vorlaith
Been here a while

Post by Vorlaith » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:45 pm

"I believe the council already exists in some capacity, although many of the members have since passed on, or would no longer wish to attend."

"It's not straightforward, certainly from a Human perspective. Certainly how we define groups be it by race, religion or by some other denomination isn't clear, and for the council to actually make decisions on behalf of others, the majority need to agree to be governed by it, or it would be unjust"

"If instead, you simply wish for a number of knowledgeable and influential people to work together, then I would suggest that you invite them individually, as part of a knowledge sharing group, to quickly move and digest information around the free peoples, that is something different"

"Regardless of the above, I will be attending in some capacity, as I have business to discuss with the knowledgeable and influential"
IC - Vorlaith
OC- Glenn, but not THAT Glenn. =D

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:21 pm

I am sorry I cannot make it as I have issues I wish to speak about to the Council. I may send a few if you letters over the coming days.

I assume the Pack in attendance are invited on behalf of Beastkin? They are not listed above.

FireHawke
Been here a while

Post by FireHawke » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:43 pm

If it is aggreable, I will stand in Scales place and represent the Pack as Alpha female. A meeting of minds and sharing of knowledge, would be of benefit to us all. Perhaps going some way to start rebuilding those bridges that have been left to decay and rot away and even forge some new ones.
Oc: Gill Payne
IC: Kalista (Kali), human, hunter

Formally: Letharni, saytr, Female Pack Alpha
Watch out people, she's been let loose with a spear taller than she is.
Nëv (pron N eee v) pronounce the E people!
Free Borne Fäe and courier for hire

jwhitehurst7
Passing through

Post by jwhitehurst7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Vor, feel free to attend in that capacity, I trust you to share beneficial between yours kinsmen and you are most welcome. As for a knowledgeable group to share information quickly that is another benefit of the meet regardless, we should hopefully all go away knowing something new.

Scale, yes of course the Beastkin are invited to attend, my mind was preoccupied at the time of writing as I was attending to scholarly duites at the same time, I meant no insult to your people as I'm sure you know though I do apologise.

Lentharni , you are most welcome to attend in Scales abscence I am always keen on a new perspective on things and as you say it will do some good to help build some bridges that have been neglected for the last year or so.