Book of the Honoured Dead

A place for letters and announcements, any backchat will be moved to another forum.

Moderators: Adam, jony

asm03
Passing through

Re: Book of the Honoured Dead

Post by asm03 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:52 am

Rainbow

Our beautiful Zunicorn who could melt your heart with a look but was as brave and ferocious as a lion.

You were always the first to step forward and offer assistance to the weak and needy or the hand of friendship to the scared and lonely. You gave your life so that others may live and showed courage beyond your years.

May we all learn by your example to live together peacefully.
IC: Suran Arcus

OOC: Andrea (766)

Small does not always mean weak
!

asm03
Passing through

Post by asm03 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:34 am

Wake, oh Wake!

So many times have we heard that cry ring out after you have been 'foraging' or 'doing nothing'; but no more...your actions have caught up with you and you paid the price.

You were tolerated by many, loved by a few and misunderstood by most. If only they could have seen into your tourtured soul they might have started to understand.

May your soul now find the peace that eluded you in life

'Nothing happened'
IC: Suran Arcus

OOC: Andrea (766)

Small does not always mean weak
!

Adran
Defender of the HOL

Post by Adran » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Havedra Ironguard

You have carried the Spark of Thor, and brought him to this world.

I pray that The Iron Lord that he is now is worthy of the service you gave to him.
But that also his followers can temper their passion with Reason and Understanding.
Brother Micheal
-Phil-

Nate
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Nate » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 am

Brother Matthew, of the White Rose.

An old friend, a staunch ally. Paid the price of Akarne's mercy towards the Weak. But in doing so, will always be remembered as a gesture of faith, for mercy is for ALL of the weak, not merely those of Akarne's path. I am sorry you were the one to pay this price.

Brother Cyrus of the Church of Akarne

Though more recent, a man of the cloth who stood with the Rose, fought with the Rose, and died with the Rose. But in serving others, did he serve Akarne, and his salvation is assured.

Sister Lissa of the White Rose.

A lesson perhaps, that pain, no matter how great, can be endured in the name of service. For many years did we disagree, but though you served a different God, Akarne can still be PROUD of your deed and path, for you chose a harder path, and walked it unflinching and with head held high. You were loved, Lissa, and whilst I will not cheapen your faith by praying for you, I will still remember, and learn from your example. As will we all.

In Blood we serve, in Death we are judged.
In serving others, so do we serve our Lord.
In serving our Lord, we earn Salvation.
Nathan Hoyle - Event Organiser and Coordinator

admin (at) skullduggerylarp.co.uk

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Mae the little white Beastkin.

She wasn't with us for long, she still had much to learn from us and about this world yet your time was too short.

May you forever find peace with the Greenman in his open fields. May you play to your hearts content with your first friend of our group, Rainbow. Both shall be missed but both are in a better place.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

rooavenger
Passing through

Post by rooavenger » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Banner man Utterly Grimm of house Fortuna

Bernard Grimm of house Fortuna

Although their deaths were not in the manner they would have chosen be taken by the mists, we know for a fact they received Arkarnies mercy and now sit in his great cathedral, and that they are content and happy as Arkarnie returned them too us for a few short hours and much was revealed of his true glory and magnificence.

We envy you my kin

Marquis Percival Grimm
preceptor of House Fortuna