Kit feedback

Discuss Ideas or Trade Kit

Moderators: Adam, jony

Quetch
Passing through

Kit feedback

Post by Quetch » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:39 am

Good day folks,

As some of you may have noticed, a small band of Goblins have arrived and started making themselves known. I think we've not made a bad impression, but it's hard to tell in a new system, and with new players. I'm happy with how we interact with people, and go about sticking our noses into the happenings of the local environment, but I'm hoping to get some feedback with regards to our kit, for any suggestions of improvement, or anything that doesn't seem to fit the brief (if there was one), or sit right with the other players.

I enjoy a high level of immersion, so feel free to give me your honest opinions, we can handle it, we've got thick skin. :mrgreen:

Photo credit Emma Hoyle Photography.
IC: Quetch, Goblin.
OC: Chris Penney.

'Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution' ~ Macros the Black, Magician.

LouisH
Been here a while

Re: Kit feedback

Post by LouisH » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:09 pm

As far as greenskin kit is concerned, you were perfectly on brief for what i put in the Foeborn/orc brief.
That being said, goblins have not been played at skully for a long time and are much more than small orcs.
I look forward to seeing what you 3 develop for the goblin brief!

My top tip would be for more "tat" and rough up a few bits of shiny kit (unless it's just recently 'acquired') . Have fun!
IC: Fezlack of Fezlack's Finer Fings!

R.I.P: Maku 'Kin-Seeker'
OOC: Louis

KitB
Passing through

Post by KitB » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:16 pm

Amazing kit. Really it is. I was blown away when I saw Quetch's outfit. That sort of look, normally takes years for a character to develop. And to see two other similarly dressed goblins really helped immerse me into the game, good work guys. You're going to put us Orcs to shame. :D

troy
Passing through

Post by troy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Love this kit! I really like it.