Booking times.

A place to direct all enquiries reguarding the online booking system.

Moderators: Adam, jony

Ginge
I Remember the Rejection

Booking times.

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey I might just be skint here however something I noticed as a student now is that in order to prebook skully you have very little time in between events, so much so that recently I have found within a week of paying £15 I need to to pay another £45 in order to save any money what so ever. Am I alone in struggling to afford Skully here? Or does anyone else feel the same. Could it not be 3 weeks before an event to prebook? or at least a little more time between close events?

Thanks
Resident Plot writer.

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Re: Booking times.

Post by mickeyin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 pm

I do kinda agree with you in that as I have currently no job and soon to be a student so money is a bit tight or you are rushed off yuor feet to get things together which includes cash. In a way its all just about how you budget yourself, I like to know how much I will be expending then can spend or not accordingly with what I need....bu its still a pain :P
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm

i agree with the idear of a lot of money in a short amount of time. i would also like to say that i can not find anywhere the closing dates for the money off, i think about a week or two before the event is a good amount of time for people to get the money together.
Dr Ezeakiel of the traveling hospital and star courts

Nick
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Nick » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 am

I think as rule of thumb the End of Event Prebookings is exactly One Month ((Four Weeks)) before the event. The problem was that there are only 5 weeks between last event and the upcoming one. There-by we only had say 6 Days after the June One Dayer in which to prebook between the events. I know its partly down to lack of planning ahead on our parts.

However, would it be at all possible in future to have somewhere that people can look for the each event's pre-book-money-off closing dates?

Thank you
Nick :)
Mahesh ullah Ardshir ben Jau'an Shaghal

IC: King Isaac Neville: Son of Saint Alistair, The Sword of the Just, Head of The Order of the White Rose, King of Afacia

IC: Lord Daitengu Komainu: Loyal to the last.

OOC: Nick Pasieka