Santioned event at Hopehill - 5th January 2013

Arrange lifts, confirm times etc before events, and share photos afterwards.

Moderators: Adam, jony

Marswithin
Defender of the HOL

Santioned event at Hopehill - 5th January 2013

Post by Marswithin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 pm

For those who have not followed my shambolic assembly of this event on facebook..

King Dilandau

welcomes you to attend

The Tournament of The King!

-----

This is a long 1 day sanctioned event, intended to be focused around a tournament, held in the name of King Dilandau to raise morale and funds for the war, and welcome armies from allied realms. The day will focus around the tournament, and the plot will mostly be Afacian centric. The evening will have social plot centred around life in the Afacian Barracks.

The tournament will have classes for Ranged, Archery and Melee combat. There will also be a Bard Contest, and there is talk of other fun classes. Prizes TBA.

We will also be hosting linears for the Malkon, Rangers and Order, pending Plot.

Players will be allowed one skill pick, but as with all sanctioned events there will be no character money or materials given, nor will you be able to use crafting.

There will be no catering provided on site, so I'd like to encourage you to bring your own food.
Any faction members who are usually involved in feeding their faction, and would be interested in helping me put together a BBQ for the evening, please please get in touch.

Tickets will be £15 for players, free for monsters. Tickets will be available on the door.

Monsters::
Mercenaries, bandits and renegades as combat monsters. There will be non com spots for traders, townsfolk and the occasional hobo, along with visiting nobles and other Guests of Dilandau.

Monster kit information for the linears will be provided once the plot is finalised and submitted.

Hopehill website: http://www.hopehill.org.uk/index.htm

Event facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/4290707 ... ts&fref=ts
IC: Nashek the orc.
OOC: Fern. Easily exciteable, shy, frizzy.

Rest in peace, Farren the Rat, Gretchen the Green and Sister Maudire. :(