April weekender Best/Worst

Arrange lifts, confirm times etc before events, and share photos afterwards.

Moderators: Adam, jony

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Re: April weekender Best/Worst

Post by Smileygoth » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm

A couple more IC bests to add:

Will Fletcher saying to Tuathal: "They told me the Dragon was a 'she' ..." (sidhe) ... *chortle*

Watching the two enemy scouts hiding behind a tree & waiting - just waiting - til they jumped out, then jumping on them & stabbing them up to a cheer from the shield wall :mrgreen:

Nate
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Nate » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Best IC: Building the foundations of the Church. Continuing the White Rose's quest for Alistair's soul. Not dying despite my best efforts. (see worst IC). Hopefully influencing Tanith in a positive way.

Worst IC: The White Rose preventing me from defending the Church by tying me up (see best IC). Then the church being destroyed for no gain whatsoever. Oops. Having tried to influence Tanith, I may have inadvertently ruined one of the Church's creeds, depending on what the present is now. I still hate time travel.

Best OOC: Brutal combat. Some very interesting RP with so many different people. Finishing working out Gregor more or less, I think I finally understand myself :p. Good company round a warm fire.

Worst OOC: Once again, I didn't put knee armour on to monster, and once again, I buggered up my knee. Ah well. I still hate time travel.

Overall, an intense and very fun game, with the Worst ICs making up a lot of my Best OOCs. I do love a tragedy. Thanks to the staff and crew, you were all excellent, and I'll see you all in June.
Nathan Hoyle - Event Organiser and Coordinator

admin (at) skullduggerylarp.co.uk

mrmike
Defender of the HOL

Post by mrmike » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Best IC: Mage flask of mass knock back. Faucet's ritual looked like real progress towards getting the answers the mages council needs. The green alliance ritual, the diversity of species chosen showing the unity we have archived, Elms promise to Menal :D.
Explaining to a hunted Leno I had not met before "look these people I travel with, they will protect anyone from being hunted, unless the people after you can justify themselves" and then the white rose and co jumping in and proving me right within minutes... I mean the lenno didn't really need help in the end but still: big damn heroes. Making the wall to keep back the mist. People's reactions to my constant use of the val'rath blood tattoo pitch.

Worst OC: Anger overcoming prudence leading to charging some val'rath with naught but daggers. Menal not being high Mage, but still happy with the outcome overall.

Best OOC: seeing some people I haven't in a while. Some really good epic fighting going on, some really organised player lines and monster crews that were suited to their fighting style keeping it the right ballance interesting/challenging/scary. have thors hammer back.

Worst OC: tired, took a tree to the knee, still can't find my chair.
Mori:Malkon Mage. Council Member. Tea Drinker. Hat Wearer.

mitchella35
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by mitchella35 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 pm

mrmike wrote:People's reactions to my constant use of the val'rath blood tattoo pitch.
Wow, for a company of the world's greatest heroes, you people can come up with some pretty horrific stuff for your enemies (or their corpses)......
IC Caleb - Degan B'earth Diplomat, ranking Degan B'earth currently in the Heard of Lands
IC Whatever plot wants from me.
OOC Tony Mitchell
--Nooch

shunteddd
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by shunteddd » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:14 am

I'm sure they said that about Wedge cloudminder before he went rogue. *Eyes MrMike suspiciously*
Jake Ellery/672

Wyldefyre:
Fasram~Ullah~Rahim~Baba~Chenned Kea
Skully classic: Resk - Fae- Dean of Agressive Apathy
Previous: Varren Kale, Avatar of Shar-Teel, honourguard to Arkan 3rd- Killed by the Blindness of Heroes

Rob2
Hero of the Heard of Lands

Post by Rob2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 am

mitchella35 wrote:
mrmike wrote:
Wow, for a company of the world's greatest heroes......

Hah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Gold for the Mistress, Silver for the Maid,
Copper for the craftsman, Master of his Trade,
True said the Mage, sitting in his hall,
But Iron, Cold Iron, Master of them All

Nick
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Nick » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Best IC: Fetching tea for Lady Elouis only to be met with "TWO SUGARS?!?!?!...Dispose of it!" Then pores the tea onto the ground. Killing Braxus. Getting another piece of of Ser Alistair's soul back, and the fight with the demon that guarded it. Having committed the Prayer of Arkarne to memory better than the Chaplin :wink: . Squirely dutys. Kicking ass with the Rose. Seeing Arkarne.

Worst IC: Being the last person Gregor saw before being knocked out and hog-tied, and the look he gave me upon being freed. Almost being excluded from the mission to kill Braxus. Spending Saturday night with the Vi out looking for Lady Elouis.

Best OOC: Good People, food, Drink, Fire, great fights, looking straight out of Game of Thrones in my new armour. Feeling a bit more proficient with the old Sword and Board. Catching up with friends. Great fighting, perfect mix for me of the competitive and heroic.

Worst OOC: Getting ready to monster twice and being told to come back next time. It was a bit chilly for April. "Triple Through" Arrows Grr, I just need to be more aware. :P "Irresistible BackSheild." becoming surprisingly common, not just you Tony.
Mahesh ullah Ardshir ben Jau'an Shaghal

IC: King Isaac Neville: Son of Saint Alistair, The Sword of the Just, Head of The Order of the White Rose, King of Afacia

IC: Lord Daitengu Komainu: Loyal to the last.

OOC: Nick Pasieka

mitchella35
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by mitchella35 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:43 am

Harri and I were the only ones who should have been calling irresistable anything in the general fighting. The demon might have called it but I wasn't reffing that and that would have been appropriate anyway, who else called it?
IC Caleb - Degan B'earth Diplomat, ranking Degan B'earth currently in the Heard of Lands
IC Whatever plot wants from me.
OOC Tony Mitchell
--Nooch

mark
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Post by mark » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Just thought of another.

Best oc: people's role play of their Void afflictions.
Playing Classic: Tyrel Turanion
Widower, warrior, leader.

"We will walk this new world with new purpose."

Wyldefire: Javed Ullah Jasved Ben Laughing Crow "The Drophammer"
Smith

mrmike
Defender of the HOL

Post by mrmike » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm

OC: "Mori where did he go?"
"225AR"
"we need to follow him"
"we are going there tomorrow"
"we need to follow him NOW. We have to go, um..."
"back to the future?"
"yes"

"maybe we should ask those calaens if they want to put themselves up for the keeper of the trees position"
"that one who just left was tanith"
"ah! Um, maybe not then... I knew there was something odd when he said he didn't like tea"
Mori:Malkon Mage. Council Member. Tea Drinker. Hat Wearer.