Best & Worst September 14

Arrange lifts, confirm times etc before events, and share photos afterwards.

Moderators: jony, Adam

asm03
Passing through

Re: Best & Worst September 14

Post by asm03 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Firstly a ’Thank You’ to everyone who works so hard behind the scenes to give us such fun for the whole weekend – it really is appreciated.

Best IC:
Being a Pack member and knowing that they have always got your back!
The mines – fun, creepy and scary all at the same time. Just great!
Beastkin slumber party –hilarious to watch and fun to join in with. Hopefully it will become a regular occurrence as it is the only time all the pack members are still and silent (perhaps Scale could use this knowledge to his advantage when he wants to give one of his sermons)!
The tension and fear brought about by the purple splodges – really began to wonder how long I had to live and not wanting to die.
Pulling rank on the Pack Alpha and telling him he wasn’t going to the mine, explaining why and him accepting it!
Getting a written rumour but being unable to read it as I don’t have literacy, so having to wait until after the auction to find out what it said.
Getting to teach crafting to new guild members
Sneak camo assault squad with Wake – the monsters didn’t know what hit ‘em!

Worst IC:
Losing Kessler in the mine, thinking he had died and trying to decide whether it was better to die there too or survive and have to face Scale.
Not being able to rescue all the miners due to a judicial execution ‘waking’ everything up!
Getting ‘infected’ and being turned against the other players – but thankfully surviving due to actions of the Pack members

Best OC:
Good weather
Good food
Lovely people
Being readily accepted by another group if Suran had died – it’s nice to have a backup plan and also nice to be wanted.
Knee pads! My legs are bruise-free post-Skully!

Worst OC:
Missing Friday night as I can’t be in two places at once.
IC: Suran Arcus

OOC: Andrea (766)

Small does not always mean weak
!

mrmike
Defender of the HOL

Post by mrmike » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:16 pm

May not get to do a proper best/worst, so just some highlights:

Dragon!
Honoured Elder fallout plot.
Some really epic monster and player fighting
All The Foods
Two handed use getting used. Btw PM me any negative feedback, if any, I'm a bit rusty.
Large ic tavern
Accents
Dragons
Fellow map makers and lore keepers :)
Mori:Malkon Mage. Council Member. Tea Drinker. Hat Wearer.

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:41 pm

As mr mike said, and i cant believe i forgot, the ic tavern was a major win and a definte highlight of the weekend.
OC - Marc Lucy
IC - Mor'tai, Shivani fae, Aspect of Death
Id 203

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Right, my turn!

Best IC:

Meeting another Tavern keeper and having a lovely conversation about why hers doesn't seem to follow her.
All the Honoured Elder stuff
Dealing with the mines
The conversations about pretty much everything with everyone in the town, so much variety in these places.
Being immune to a fair few things thanks to a certain person inside my head.

Worst IC:

Dealing with the mines
Teaching the circle to close, and then having the mist walkers enter the town...feeling as if it was completely our fault which it probably was.
Forgetting to bargain with Industry...NEVER FORGET TO BARGAIN WITH INDUSTRY!

Best OOC:

My word the tavern was amazing to behold, everyones person IC area was also really cool. Made me feel ashamed if I had brought out The Juicy Apple tbh as it wouldn't have looked half as good as anything else.
That fricking hand that came out of no where! Scared the poop out of me but my god was it amazing to behold.
Dealing with the mines

Worst OOC:

DID I MENTION DEALING WITH THE MINES?!? - I am afraid of the dark, not afraid to admit it, so thank you to those who held my hands through the mines, but I am glad I did it regardless of what my brain was thinking at the time.
Apart from that I can't think of anything else.

There was too much going on and it's been so long I am forgetting things I am sure, but it was a fantastic event all around :D cannot wait for the next!
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian