June 2015: Where do we go?

Arrange lifts, confirm times etc before events, and share photos afterwards.

Moderators: Adam, jony

Poll ended at Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 pm

The North West: Towards the woods.
16%
The West: Towards the ruins of a grand city.
84%

Total votes: 32

Harri
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Harri » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:04 pm

After the events in the City of Scholars, only two options are left open on where to go next. Please make your decision below.
Harri - Plot ref for Skully Classic.

shunteddd
One Cloudminder forgot

Re: June 2015: Where do we go?

Post by shunteddd » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Dannik said afacia was pretty central to his plans, It makes sense to stop off there next.
Jake Ellery/672

Wyldefyre:
Fasram~Ullah~Rahim~Baba~Chenned Kea
Skully classic: Resk - Fae- Dean of Agressive Apathy
Previous: Varren Kale, Avatar of Shar-Teel, honourguard to Arkan 3rd- Killed by the Blindness of Heroes

ProjectIctheon
Passing through

Post by ProjectIctheon » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:26 pm

But surely if that's where Dannik needs to go then the smartest choice would be to completely avoid it so we don't screw that up as well
IC - Dorin the Dwarf, Druss's Shieldbearer
OOC - Matiu Melville

Kainzthemage
Been here a while

Post by Kainzthemage » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Kainz has lost many this event whatever Dannik's reason i think we need a place to call home so hopefully we will be heading there
IC = Kainz Soulzin. Water mage in the Mage's Council, ! of 3 Founder of the "Order of Storms"

OOC = David Currie (always happy to help)

DarkShadowia
Been here a while

Post by DarkShadowia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:01 am

For those that wish to restore the ritual network the choice should be obvious. Afacia layed at the centre of the old world and the heart of magic underneath it. Given the world was greatly influenced by those that sacrificed themselves to make it, there is a strong possibility the same is true of this world. This is our single greatest chance to clear the mist. I can make no guarantees of this as nothing can be certain untill we arrive there, I merely ask people take this into consideration.
OC: Stephen
IC: Prof. Edgar Rostonburg

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am

After some asking about as to what has happened and working through a coldified mind, I will pick the safer bet - i.e. the one I am more sure about. The ruins of the grand city it is in my books. More so if it's Afacia... I wonder if that tavern is still there.
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:35 pm

I can't seem to vote :( but I'd go for the woods. Entirely character based choice - woods = safe. Cities = bad.

Alison
Defender of the HOL

Post by Alison » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:07 pm

I'm abstaining. Lissa would have voted for Afacia but I'm unlikely to decide on a new character before the vote closes.
Classic IC: Hrafnhildur Eriksdottir of the Iron Ravens
RIP Mere, fae of wood and water
RIP Lissa of the White Rose
Wyldefire IC: Nasreen ullah Ardshir ibnu Jau'an Shaghal

Nate
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Nate » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:40 pm

I will cast my vote for the city, and would urge any good Afacian to do so. We must rehome the refugees of two worlds, and that needs a city.
Nathan Hoyle - Event Organiser and Coordinator

admin (at) skullduggerylarp.co.uk

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:16 pm

DarkShadowia wrote:For those that wish to restore the ritual network the choice should be obvious. Afacia layed at the centre of the old world and the heart of magic underneath it. Given the world was greatly influenced by those that sacrificed themselves to make it, there is a strong possibility the same is true of this world.
I don't follow your logic. A Dwarf, an Elf, a Werewolf and a Fae with an aspect of the moon made this world. The heart of magic is more likely to reside in the woods surely?

I am all for restoring the ritual network as it is a key component to stabilising this world however I feel we have tried one city why not try a forest? I've had my fill of cities for this life and the next.

Grub
Been here a while

Post by Grub » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Out of the two options the forest eats non elves so I vote city.
OOC: Matthew
IC: Konstantin Pobedonostev AKA One half of the Moustachio Brothers

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:24 pm

StephenReynolds wrote:
DarkShadowia wrote:For those that wish to restore the ritual network the choice should be obvious. Afacia layed at the centre of the old world and the heart of magic underneath it. Given the world was greatly influenced by those that sacrificed themselves to make it, there is a strong possibility the same is true of this world.
I don't follow your logic. A Dwarf, an Elf, a Werewolf and a Fae with an aspect of the moon made this world. The heart of magic is more likely to reside in the woods surely?

I am all for restoring the ritual network as it is a key component to stabilising this world however I feel we have tried one city why not try a forest? I've had my fill of cities for this life and the next.
Danik told us this is where we need to go to make the thing happen for the heart of magic...if this fails then I say AFTER we go to the forest!
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:33 pm

mickeyin wrote:
StephenReynolds wrote:

Danik told us this is where we need to go to make the thing happen for the heart of magic...if this fails then I say AFTER we go to the forest!
That wasn't said in the reasoning Le'Sar ;)

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Well as new leader of the NWTC, due to Thirrions death, i believe it would be nice to go somewhere all ready ruined so that way when we get there, we cant make it any worse, but also after various discussion s with different groups it seems logical that if a piece of the puzzle in stabilising this world could be there, then its worth the risk.
If we cant stabiliae the world there will be no forests.
OC - Marc Lucy
IC - Mor'tai, Shivani fae, Aspect of Death
Id 203

shunteddd
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by shunteddd » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:46 pm

StephenReynolds wrote:

In a world made of memories, With the vessel of the heart of magic being afacian, It stands to reason the HoM would rest where it always has ;)
Jake Ellery/672

Wyldefyre:
Fasram~Ullah~Rahim~Baba~Chenned Kea
Skully classic: Resk - Fae- Dean of Agressive Apathy
Previous: Varren Kale, Avatar of Shar-Teel, honourguard to Arkan 3rd- Killed by the Blindness of Heroes