Announcement: Catering for 2018

Arrange lifts, confirm times etc before events, and share photos afterwards.

Moderators: Adam, jony

Nate
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Announcement: Catering for 2018

Post by Nate » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience whilst we've been working on finding an alternative to the excellent Caggles Catering who have been with us the past few years. We are very sad to see them go, and wish the whole team the absolute best, along with our thanks for feeding this 'orrible lot so well over their time at Skullduggery.

However, I am very pleased to announce that we have found a new caterer to supply us all with hot tasty food, and we didn't have to go too far afield. As of February (little teaser there for you all), catering will be handled by the Jester Inn, run by our very own Tom Coxon. I will leave it up to him to tell you all what he has in store for you, but we have spoken in some detail, and he has assured me that you will be getting two dinners and two breakfasts at each of the main, plus a more flexible lunch to order, all for a very similar price as to what a weekend with Caggles will have cost you. I don't want to say any more than that as I'm very keen for Tom to make his own mark on the system, but please join me in thanking Tom in advance for taking on this stern but noble duty. I know I'm looking forward to it.

All the best,
Nathan and the Skullduggery Team
Nathan Hoyle - Event Organiser and Coordinator

admin (at) skullduggerylarp.co.uk