A brave new world.

A place for in character roleplay
mark
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Re: A brave new world.

Post by mark » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Tyrel turns to Fenton

"Can you go get Scale? He would likely have some questions for the newcomer."

He puts his attention back on Imirik

"So you have not seen his kind before, but you have seen mine. What about the Fae or Humans?"
Playing Classic: Tyrel Turanion
Widower, warrior, leader.

"We will walk this new world with new purpose."

Wyldefire: Javed Ullah Jasved Ben Laughing Crow "The Drophammer"
Smith

lilamber
Been here a while

Post by lilamber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Hearing Fentons growl Ira moved quietly over to the stranger. She couldn't help but notice the familiar markings on his cheeks and stepped back slightly, watching the newcomer with curiosity but not yet trusting enough to speak to him. As she watches she absentmindedly runs a small flame across her fingers.
Ira
Fae of Flames
Member of the Mages Guild

OOC: Amber

Pete
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by Pete » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Imirik shakes his head "Beastkin no, humans are in abundance my home village is full of them." he pauses to thing "Fae...I have never met one but there's stories about them if they are true or not I have no idea, as to my kind I am the only world-born so far"
Horik, Priest of Elm

lilamber
Been here a while

Post by lilamber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 pm

"I wouldn't hold much faith in stories." Ira steps forward as she speaks.
"My kind are often..." She smirks as she searches for the right word. "misconveyed."
Ira
Fae of Flames

mark

Post by mark » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:47 pm

"World-born" Tyrel laughs "Interesting title. So you are made of those that made the world? Created from those races made into one?"

Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Fenton nods to Tyrel and goes to rush off to find Scales. However he catches Ira in the corner 0of his eye and sighs at her mess of a head. He quickly brushes her hair over quickly and then runs off to find Scales.

Fenton runs up to Scales and starts pulling on his arm and pointing to a location elsewhere, trying to make him follow.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

Current Character - Fenton - Wolf Beastkin - Piety

Beta of the Pack, Member of the Malkon, Member of the New World Trading Company, Member of the Armourers Guild

"You loo' fabulous darlin'"

Pete
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by Pete » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Imirik laughs as the Fae appears " In less than hour I have been told people from another world have appeared and created this one, beasts that walk on hind legs have appeared and now fae are not just tales...I think im in need of a big drink this evening" He hurries over to the Fae inspecting her markings fascination and awe on his face "I am very sorry my lady but...wow!" he shuffles back slightly red cheeked from his out burst of excitement "Yes I am a creation of the four made by the love of two moulded by all four" he pauses "what do you mean races into one?"
Horik, Priest of Elm

lilamber
Been here a while

Post by lilamber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Ira smiles, laughing at the sudden burst of excitement. "It's fine, your excitement reminds me of someone I used to know...." She goes silent, closing her eyes, suppressing a memory before looking up again. "You clearly have a lot to learn about what created you."
Ira
Fae of Flames

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:06 am

Scale is weary after his hours in the field hospital so allows Fenton to lure him outside for some fresh air and towards Tyrel. Scale takes note of the newcomer and immediately makes the wrong assumption. Noding to Tyrel.

"I am Scale, you are?"

Pete
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by Pete » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:22 am

Imirik smiles warmly "i am looking forward to hearing the stories of the four" as scales approcahes his fave lights up with excitement changing to shock as scales speaks "you...you talk!? Facinating... Sorry forgive me ser I am Imirik" the world born hastily bows.
Horik, Priest of Elm

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 am

"Of course I talk." Scale looks a little confused. "You aren't Highligtum that much I can tell. I must be mistaken. I had assumed by your appearance you were one of my own? A beastkin that is..."

mark

Post by mark » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 pm

"He is a mixture of the races that created this world." Tyrel nods back to Scale "Fae, Elf, Silurian and dwarf. I'm guessing Dirus must have had some 'wolf' in him."

Smith

Pete
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by Pete » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:45 pm

"You speak so many names I have never heard" Imirik laughs "so if I understand this correctly the four creators where all of different races?"
Horik, Priest of Elm

Dan L
Some scrub...

Post by Dan L » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:59 pm

A grown and a growl, and the battered bear gingerly makes his way to the camp, a stick as a crutch making far more noise than his paws. He grimaces as his stitches pull and his ribs ache, but he looks mostly intact after the work that was performed in the aftermath of the battle at the gate. He is alive, thanks to the work of these people. The irony. Now, what's going on here? Ahhh yes. They're talking rubbish at one another and trying to figure out what's going on. There isn't anything going on. It's a blank world. There are no leaders. Not yet. He remembered that from Lysander's words. Right now there is nothing, because no one's gone looking for it. But once they go looking, it'll have always been there. Seems about right.

The bear grumbled as the dull ache in his side grew sharp for a second, but it was over with soon enough.

Ah to hell with it. There'll be fish and mead around somewhere. And possibly a good tree. And a pipe. And a nice cave. That would do him. Not the endless jabbering of the Kunhild worshipping Elves. Gods they wound him up. But still. They might have food. And mead. And tobacco. And they had stitched him back together. Which was ironic.

Now. Where was that organised one. The one with the caravan. And the barrels of things that smelled like herring.

And he got back to his feet, grunting and growling under his breath, the bear stretching and wincing, before limping back the way he came.
2008-2013. I burned the world and broke player characters.

Now I am just a scrub.

mark

Post by mark » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Tyrel nods "That they were."

He turns to Scale

"Are you able to take care of this? I need to go scouting and try to speak to my kind in this world. I need to find if Bastion exists here or Darkwood."

Smith