And The Caravan Moves On ....

A place for in character roleplay
Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Re: And The Caravan Moves On ....

Post by Smileygoth » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:40 pm

"Close." Mae nods. "Rainbow spee mae stay close friends, an' mae nay see Rainbow affa people dun go 'way city."
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Le'Sar takes the mead and nods back.

"You'll see her again, we all will."

A swig, he passes it back.

"Want to see a trick? Um...."

He looks puzzled as he had no idea what this little creature was called.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

Smileygoth

Post by Smileygoth » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Mae looks at him blankly. "Wanna see ...?"

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:08 am

He would simply mutter a few things, making a few flowers grow as they walked. He didn't really know the extent of his abilities or what even magic could do but he knew he could do this at least.

"Anything you like?"

Smileygoth

Post by Smileygoth » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Mae smiles as the flowers shoot up from the muddy ground.

"Missa ta'ae," she says, pointing. "Time warm come."

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Yeah...he didn't get any of that at all

"Do you mean fire? Or the sun?"

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Jackson chuckles to himself, with even a grey sky and a heavy heart, even the simplest thing can change a mood, the sight of the happy creature among fresh flowers reminding him that life goes on.

He takes another swig of his mead then looks about, the caravan full of sad faces, whatever the next destination the caravan has to work together to survive.

He nods to le'sar...
"'Ay mate, whose in charge round here, is there a caravan council"

While talking he reaches down, plucks a pretty flower and offers it to the little kin with a honest smile.
OC - Marc Lucy
IC - Mor'tai, Shivani fae, Aspect of Death
Id 203

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Scale walks past having remained within earshot aiding a human with an infected wound. She should live and Scale had no real tools to amputate if it came to that. He hoped with care it wouldn't. Given recent experience though hope was a luxury he hadn't really had cause to trust in these past few years.

"She means Spring Le'Sar." He glanced at the unfamiliar Beastkin and his gaze softened a little. "Hello little one, I have been told about you. Mae?"

For the second time in a year Scale found himself dealing with a Beastkin that seemed unable to fully talk and once again he'd found them in Le'Sars company. He clearly had a knack for this sort of thing, perhaps it was his magic that attracted them or most likely it was gentle demeanour.

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Or maybe it was just dumb luck.

"Ah! Spring! yes, actually it should be here soon but I can make my own spring."

He would wink in the direction of the two beastkin before turning his attention to Jason

"Council? To be honest I don't eve think we know what we are doing anymore...three for three so far, good going us..."

Smileygoth

Post by Smileygoth » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:54 pm

"Sun, yay, time sun."

She takes the offered flower carefully between her claws and smiles. "Thank ... you."

When Scale approaches, Mae starts and cowers a little behind Le'Sar, but his gentle voice brings her a little closer. She looks up at him curiously. "Mae," she says, putting one paw to her chest, and looks at Le'Sar uncertainly.

Kainzthemage
Been here a while

Post by Kainzthemage » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 pm

-As Kainz was weak he noticed a small gathering around the ratkin named mar, however unnoticed he would be startled at the touch of Fallon's hand on his shoulder he completely failed to notice someone was that close by. the hood being up didn't help, he was nudged forward while she asked "do you need any help?" and soon after "Want to get yourself onto one of the carts to save your legs?" he would turn and gave a small smile replying with once he recognized who it was-
"I am alright Lady Skylar, I am just tried from the over use of magic from the last fight..And i would prefer walking "
-he looked back onward as he raised his right arm and wiped his face with his sleeve, watching Le-sar acting kind to the ratkin whose name he did not know. He would then notice Scale's arrival and turn his gaze. How could he speak to him after failing rainbow. He would turn to Fallon again with a slight smile and said- "Thank you for your concern, I will keep going..you never know when something else may happen"
IC = Kainz Soulzin. Water mage in the Mage's Council, ! of 3 Founder of the "Order of Storms"

OOC = David Currie (always happy to help)

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:24 pm

There was a brief blink of acknowledgement as the others as they gathered and swirled, their mumbles of conversation sounding out somewhere in the background. A pause of acknowledgement, lips gave a peeling back to give a flash of a smile to the mage in reassurance before once more falling back behind neutrality. She gave a nod in understanding, before at last releasing a snort of amusement, "Lady, eh? Seems I got promoted." She cocked an eyebrow then, "Fallon is just fine, Mister Kainz. Try not to push yourself too much, rest if you need to, I don't fancy dragging you any time soon." Her gaze shifted then, a flicker of the gaze to the other three and then back once more to the mage, "Indeed, who knows indeed. Keep safe. We need to be ready for whatever may come. And, should you require assistance before then, I shall be well..." she waved her hand generally back up and down the caravan chain, "About."

And with little more than another nod she was off once more, taking the steps down the length of the caravan once more and to the more murderous gazes of the city refugees. She could only give them a sheepish glance to them as she hurried on past them, at least that was until she backtracked briefly stepping in time to keep up with the wagon. She spoke up then with a sniff, "Mister Tea Drinker? Always on the book."
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:57 pm

"Yes Mae. Scale."

He would smile with a warm look to his face when the young ratkin would look towards him, then he would point to scale as he said his name, then to himself.

"Le'sar."

This was rather fun.

"Mae. Scale. Le'sar."

Pointing to each in turn, hoping she would understand.

Smileygoth

Post by Smileygoth » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 pm

"Scale. 'Sar." She nods. "Scale ... friend?"

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:09 am

Le'Sar would nod happily in agreement with Mae

"Scale friend, big friend, biggest maybe!"

Over exaggerating his arms as he spoke. It was a little like talking to a child but in a good way, it was refreshing and he could go a little silly which was relaxing after everything else that had happened.