And The Caravan Moves On ....

A place for in character roleplay
danielK
Passing through

Re: And The Caravan Moves On ....

Post by danielK » Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 pm

"Now that we can agree on" Valek picks up the rabbit he dropped and begins to walk "We have a camp about a mile up the road, there is a small path by a large oak tree that stands close to the path, if you would like to taste civilization you are welcome to meet us there, wont find food like it outside of the old world"

Molly
Passing through

Post by Molly » Mon May 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Ember forces the smile to remain on her face for just a second longer. "How lovely! Well, luckily I've taken a break from whatever it is I do to cook a meal which, as I could have guessed, my friends have invited you to join us for. If, of course, you can stand the environment. I've spent a lot of time with elves and never met one yet who hates the woods."
Ember
Fae court/Mage/NWTC Leader

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Mon May 18, 2015 9:47 pm

"Ah yes, a refugee caravan, the height of civillisation for us at the mo" he says before strolling off after valek " But does anyone know what happened at the city, i know little, but i would love to change that?"
"Also... anteran, being frank, apart from seven shade beating, what do you do for a living/past time?"
IC - Lord Axa'rein or Jackson Shrike (Same character just different names)
Aethling of Nosque
Head of Armourers - New World Trading Company

OC - Marc Lucy

OwenMartin
Been here a while

Post by OwenMartin » Mon May 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Anteran nods to Valek and flashes Ember a grin. "Y'know. I'd love to take you up on that offer of food." Anteran plucks up his sword and cloak, slinging the latter over his shoulder.
"Well Mr Jackson. I say I'm an independent business man. Got my skills, of which I assure you are many. And I got my tools of the trade." To emphasis this last point Anteran twirls his blade idly.
"And to you, missy. I didn't say I hated the goddamn woods, I just said I been spending enough damn time in them."
IC = Anteran Diel'Anar

The Honoured Dead - Thirian, New World Trading Co.
"I'd rather be a live coward than a dead hero."

OOC = Owen Martin surprisingly enough!

Molly
Passing through

Post by Molly » Mon May 18, 2015 10:03 pm

"Well, at least your home isn't totally cut off from this dimension," Ember said drily, not impressed with Anteran's terms of endearment. "So, what, you're hired muscle?"
Ember

OwenMartin
Been here a while

Post by OwenMartin » Mon May 18, 2015 10:15 pm

"Anyone would think it was my goddamn fault that it is." Anteran remarks, glancing over to Ember. "Hired muscle? Nah, I'm a negotiator. 'Couse I am. 'Cept I prefer to think of the job title as 'practical problem solver'."
IC = Anteran Diel'Anar

Molly
Passing through

Post by Molly » Mon May 18, 2015 10:17 pm

"You must be good at negotiating if you need a weapon to do it for you," Ember says, smiling sweetly.
Ember

OwenMartin
Been here a while

Post by OwenMartin » Mon May 18, 2015 10:20 pm

"Way I see it, doesn’t matter who you are - you got a blade in your face, chances are good you’ll do what the other man says. 'S worked this far for me, why change a good thing, eh?"
IC = Anteran Diel'Anar

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Mon May 18, 2015 10:31 pm

"To be fair u know ive done that a few times, one of the reasons we got out of the city after thirrions death... but I prefer to think of it as negotiating with extreme prejudice, but then i was a humble Sellsword and then it all got messy and a city kind of got destroyed, now i run a business, with the assistance of key individuals" slight nod to ember " if you find yourself in need of something abit more stable, i can appreciate a jack of'all"
Aethling of Nosque

OC - Marc Lucy

Molly
Passing through

Post by Molly » Tue May 19, 2015 8:12 am

Ember reluctantly nods at his proposal. "I suppose we could use a hand most of the time... if you think you can handle it. Trading is harder than you'd think. Anyway - Jackson. What was it that you wanted to know?"
Ember

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Tue May 19, 2015 9:40 am

Speaking quite loudly " i'd just like a clearer idea of what actually happened at the city, one moment it was all good, then there was screaming, then a search and unfortunately i was introducing myself to house fortuna when the circle started to break, and i found arthane and some other person protecting/charging... doing something... to the last stone, and then the evacuation order being given... but u know me, i was doing my best to drown my inner demons" shrugs his shoulders " so i want to know more accurately, what happened?"
Aethling of Nosque

OC - Marc Lucy

Molly
Passing through

Post by Molly » Tue May 19, 2015 10:03 am

"I'm not sure I can tell you," Ember frowns. "None of our group were silly enough to mess around with the circle, so we didn't really see what was going on. I'm sure I can tell you exactly what happened when the next one explodes, though, seeing as Thirrian sponsored our entry into the Mage's guild."
Thinking of their fallen leader, Ember grows thoughtful, remembering when she heard the news of his departure.
Ember

Kainzthemage
Been here a while

Post by Kainzthemage » Tue May 19, 2015 12:20 pm

-As the time went on Kainz had man thoughts running through his head some he wold rather forget while they continued go through his mind. walking towards the New trade company's caravan he was holding a few large parchments wit things written on it as requested from the new leader of the trade company. as he approached he noticed Ember someone he promised to make rings for her and her betrothed, Valek someone who helped Kainz greatly in he last battle but still unsure of his motives. someone he did not recognize and Jackson, Kainz trusted Jackson but he still had his doubts..well since what occurred in the last battle he wasn't so sure of anything anymore. entering within the group Kainz was wearing his usual attire his long blue cloak covering most of him as he over heard the end of the conversation- "Sir Shrike pardon the intrusion but i have what you requested" -he said bowing slightly- "Also i may not be a expert on ritual circles but all i know is what happened had to occur for the sake of our new hope" -meaning the city which they are heading towards-
IC = Kainz Soulzin. Water mage in the Mage's Council, ! of 3 Founder of the "Order of Storms"

OOC = David Currie (always happy to help)

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Tue May 19, 2015 1:56 pm

"Blimey!" Jackson says, clearly startled, "didn't see you there kainz afternoon friend, ahh yes cheers" he says accepting the parchment rolls.
"See thats just cryptic" he says rolling a smoke "...and makes me want to pry some more... so... did you see what happened?"
Aethling of Nosque

OC - Marc Lucy

Kainzthemage
Been here a while

Post by Kainzthemage » Tue May 19, 2015 3:32 pm

-Kainz crossed his arms and began to think, following a sigh afterwards e wold say- "I may be wrong, but from what i gathered that ritual circle was a jerk...and the reason why other places were struggling to keep the mists back was because that circle was taking more power for itself rather than keeping the balance... and also something about a ancient evil underneath the circle or something..So yeah what we did may be bad to some but it had to be done..i guess" -Kainz looked towards jackson and gave a faint smile- "Either way... this city has to work.. "
IC = Kainz Soulzin. Water mage in the Mage's Council, ! of 3 Founder of the "Order of Storms"

OOC = David Currie (always happy to help)