In and Around the Juicy Apple

A place for in character roleplay
Paradise
Defender of the HOL

Re: In and Around the Juicy Apple

Post by Paradise » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Menal carefully opens the door to the Juicy Apple he his never quite sure weather his ice magic Might harm things of earth based magic especially things that seem to be alive he walks to bar "Le Sar get me a drink something strong " then walks to a corner of the room to a lonely table
Paul Mellowship
IC Marbleous Stonegarth scout of the House of the Living Rock
formally Menal En'ondo now Ritual circle spirt of Dentro

Necron
Passing through

Post by Necron » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Slowly and gently Ilamus steps into the Juicy Apple, he walks over to the bar and places a copper on the bar.

Something strong, liquor based...please

He turns around and steps towards an empty table, glancing around at the current populace.
Ilamus gives a slight nod to Kevelyn invitingly and places a large piece of paper and various books down before taking out a pen and sketching, stepping around the table as he does so.
(Current Player)
Llamus Deterii
Archon of Degan, Envoy to Prince Nikara, Keeper of the Sacred Books

"Once you know the depth of your contract with our lord, then can you begin to comprehend the purpose of our creation" - Llamus Deterii

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:42 am

Kevralyn sees Ilamus come back in and gets to her feet. "Excuse me," she says to her companions.

Moving deftly between the tables, she stops beside the Priest. "Archon," she says with a respectful nod. "What's all this?"
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:00 pm

The banging and the spitting also made him wince.

"Please...as the current keeper of this place may I ask there be no violence to anyone OR THE PUB FOR THAT MATTER! She is rather sensitive to a bit of banging...or bodily fluids escaping..."

He wasn't trying to be mean or anything he was just a bit sensitive about how The Apple was going to react if people kept doing things like this, although he was sure he heard the sound of rushing water for a moment, a slosh of a bucket and then from the corner of his eye he saw a mop before it fell to the floor as if something invisible had pushed it. Or the wall had just slightly pushed itself outwards to nudge it.

"Oh dear..."

Business first though. A drink for Menal, a slightly weaker drink for the Degan B'earth and off he went collecting empty glasses and cleaning up the place. His face itched a little where his horn markings were though.

"Hmm...I wonder what that's about?"
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

Necron
Passing through

Post by Necron » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:25 pm

He looks at Kevelyn, nodding in respect and cracks a wry smile, he points at the large piece of paper on the table, which you now see is a design of something.

This...this is the plan for the Degan Church, once I get permission I can begin its construction.

He pauses, before clenching his hand

We can finally have a temporary quarter of peace which I feel will be good for us in addition to being a focal point for other Degan B'earth to rally to.
This will please the Prince greatly...

Ilamus looks at Kevelyn, and steps around the table and opens a fairly new looking book, flicking to one of its pages.

I am also cataloging the books we successfully managed to pull in to this world, however,
it appears as though one of the caravans with some of our most important documents and books has gone missing...this caravan...is a primary objective for us, with that I am going to send out some specially trained scouting crows into the mist to see if it can find anything and bring back a sign of some kind.
Hopefully it has not been raided...unless the inhabitants of the mist happen to be scholars....
Which would be somewhat bizarre....

He stops and stares at the wall is if lost in thought.
After a brief minute he looks at Kevelyn.

What do you make of everything so far?
(Current Player)
Llamus Deterii
Archon of Degan, Envoy to Prince Nikara, Keeper of the Sacred Books

"Once you know the depth of your contract with our lord, then can you begin to comprehend the purpose of our creation" - Llamus Deterii

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:48 pm

"Well ... I don't really know." Kevralyn shrugs. "Everything's strange in this world. It'll take a lot of getting used to."

She looks around the tavern thoughtfully. "Nice to be up front, though. I might actually get a chance to improve my skills, rather than babysitting the rear caravans through lands that have already been cleared of threats. If one at the back's gone missing, it must have fallen behind by quite some way for the mists to take it ... unless there are some pretty determined bandits out there."

She bends over to look at the plans. "It'd be nice to have somewhere of our own, even if it is only a church in someone else's city. Still, if we've permission to build it, let's build it. Degan will be pleased to see it when He returns."
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 am

Jackson strolls up to the Juicy Apple, the days past have been rather prosperous, yet highly confusing, and nothing quite helps things make sense, then a tankard or 2 of a pubs finest. He finishes his smoke, and makes his way to the bar, allowing his eyes to quickly scout the pub and see who and what is going on.

"Ah feels like home... Bar Keep what's your best brew?" he says loudly "Im in a mood to celebrate!"
IC - Lord Axa'rein or Jackson Shrike (Same character just different names)
Aethling of Nosque
Head of Armourers - New World Trading Company

OC - Marc Lucy

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:03 am

Cleaning was going alright, the horns had calmed down and off to work the man would go. More people meant more services needed to be fulfilled.

"One drink coming up, try the spider wed ale...I think it's called that but it's all the rage in Faerie...or it was...it's been a while."

He would grab a glass nearby and hand it over to the nosque. My...it definitely is crowded here today. Although the talk of the church would have him a bit solemn. What kind of church was there for a man with no god?
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

MarcLucy
Been here a while

Post by MarcLucy » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:16 pm

"Cheers friend, a pint of that shall do fine"

Jackson turns around, and leans on the bar, taking in the atmosphere.

"you know Gents and Ladies... " he says addressing the pub

"Any night that you can enjoy a pint, without the world... or city burning around you is a good day
and i intend to spend those days in the company of good people"

He raises his tankard and takes a good swig, turning to face the bar keep...

"you know, thats pretty darn good"
IC - Lord Axa'rein or Jackson Shrike (Same character just different names)
Aethling of Nosque
Head of Armourers - New World Trading Company

OC - Marc Lucy

Kainzthemage
Been here a while

Post by Kainzthemage » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:32 am

-Kainz had been wondering the vast city watching it change and grow around him become something of a real place to live. he even found a medium sized store he claimed as his own for his crystal business to expand with a few rooms above the building he can call his own, Kainz had begun placing his things in which wasnt alot but he will make it work. Soon he decided to head to the Juicy Apple, wasnt that hard to find but still was amazed by how it looked but before he took the door handle to let himself in, he would stop and turn around looking into the sky, and so he decided to wait outside leaning against the wall and began to think of those who are no longer around but had helped him get here-
"Maybe i should stop"
-he said quietly under his breath-
IC = Kainz Soulzin. Water mage in the Mage's Council, ! of 3 Founder of the "Order of Storms"

OOC = David Currie (always happy to help)