A Notice Handed Out to All Factions

A place for in character roleplay
Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

A Notice Handed Out to All Factions

Post by Smileygoth » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Gathered Peoples;

First of all, please do not distribute this widely among the caravans that follow us, but keep it to your own trusted friends and allies. The reasons for this should be apparent upon reading further.

You may or may not be aware that there have been a number of killings during our time in this new world. These killings are not deaths in battle, and bear no signs of self defence or just execution. These killings are, to all appearances, murders. They bear the same details and have occurred along the road our caravans have taken, from the point at which we entered this world, to the Dark Wood through which we now pass. In each case, the victim's body is found discarded in the forest, with no obvious killing wound, and with the skin of the face removed post-mortem.

In the spirit of our arrangement with Sir Wolfgang, myself and my kin have decided to look into this matter. But to do so we need a little assistance from yourselves.
First of all, please make note of any unexpected disappearances among your number following this notice being received; if anyone should suddenly depart your group, please let us know. We cannot possibly start pointing the finger of suspicion at anyone just yet, but any odd behaviour should be noted.
Second, please try your best to ensure that none of your group venture out alone, especially after dark. These killings appear to be opportunistic rather than targeted, so anyone could potentially be at risk of attack.
Third, if anyone should discover another body with this type of mutilation - this is very important - please DO NOT MOVE IT. Instead, immediately alert myself or one of my kin. The site of the murder and the body itself may deliver valuable clues that could lead to catching the murderer, and we will need to examine them both before anything is touched or removed.

We would appreciate the assistance of the various guilds in this matter, for their expertise in their various areas would be of great help, and we will contact them when needed. If each guild's leader or appointed spokesperson could let me know who they are, it would be very helpful.

And if any of you are looking into this already and have any information that might help the investigation, please do get in touch. It would be much better for us all to work together on this; the victims have been of various races, so this murderer is an enemy of us all.
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

StephenReynolds

Re: A Notice Handed Out to All Factions

Post by StephenReynolds » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:48 pm

I have some theories on this and will come to speak to when the caravan next stops.

Scale

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:11 pm

I believe I know something about this but of course it is not 100%, when would you like this information presented?
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:12 pm

You can send it to me in a message or tell me next time we see each other, whichever you would prefer.
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:58 pm

If you wish to send any bodies to me i can try and find the secret
Dr Ezeakiel of the traveling hospital and star courts

David of Shea
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by David of Shea » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Kevralyn, I have brought this to the attention of the Silurians. If you wish any further assistance, seek us out.
Now playing: Ult Ramarine, Professor of Unusual Geography, University of Hoch Katheder.

"To say we cannot is lazy. We cannot do this, we cannot do that, we cannot know this. I know that we can."