A bench outside the healers' station.

A place for in character roleplay
StephenReynolds

Re: A bench outside the healers' station.

Post by StephenReynolds » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 am

Scale walked into view his pace brisk and business like. He spied the new Alchemist and member of the Sidhe...Metis? She slipped through the door and into the long house leaving Le'Sar and Ezikiel outside.

Le'Sar you are a strange site to be in an infected zone. Scale looked to Ezikiel. Where do you need me? I bought herbs from the road back with me, you have Trash and Eldunari to blame for my return. If I had realised what was happening here I would not have left so soon. Scale looked down to the floor and felt a tad ashamed he had tried to leave.

Before Ezikiel could respond a thought came to Scale that he needed to vocalise. 'Le'Sar! As you now cannot leave this area as you may be a carrier I have something I feel you may be able to help me with. In Darkwood to combat the spider disease I had to use Pyrope, a fire stone, combined with various other agents to burn the disease out of people. I was able to create a vapour that removed the illness. From talking to other healers on my way here they tell me this sickness creates heat in those afflicted. Are there any stones that are bound by the ice or water element? I am thinking about the idea of creating a vapour that at least helps combat the pain and symptons of those affected by cooling them.'

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 am

Seeing scales he smiles and forgets what he is about to say, "its good to see you my friend, you are defiantly welcome here." Giving a nod of apparition to the two that brought scales back.

Looking back to scales " in the long house is all the infected, over there" pointing to the stables "is were we arm mentoring the out break with 3 hours house calls. Im trying to get a correlation of the infected"

He seamed to be relived now in present company before remerging something "In the later stages of this illness there is to be no surgery and if they are bleeding thought a bandage put more over the top. Contact with the air make there bodily fluid catch fire"
Dr Ezeakiel of the traveling hospital and star courts

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:55 am

"I can't leave? Huh...well...fun fun..."

Great, he wanted to be back at the apple...but to be fair if he was stuck here she might eventually make her way here, but he hoped she wouldn't. How would a pub get sick?

"Um you might want to look into aquamarine. It has properties of water and maybe haematite? It blocks magic if I remember correctly. This is where I wish Menal or Mori were here, they know more than me plus they can read. Urgh why did I have to be made Head Mage..."

A few thoughts later

"Scale...is this something to do with evolution? I know they are shapechangers so maybe this is the next step in their evolution so they will become dragons? I know they have dealings with them so maybe it's something to do with that?
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 pm

'Thank you Ezikiel. If you don't mind I'll spend time with the already infected. Assuming this is mystical then I feel my aid in treating the symptoms may be better than house calls. Plus Greenman divinely protects me from disease in the off chance I can catch it.' Scale pats his bag. 'Also if someone tries to die on us I'll do what I can to stop it.'

Scale looks to the dishevelled looking master mage. 'Sorry Le'Sar but as a potential carrier now you cannot leave. By all means keep yourself separate from others if you wish but do not leave the area of the quarrantine at this time. If you begin to exhibit symptoms come find me immeditately.' Scale looks to the door and begins to move. He stops on the threshold and pushes it lightly open before stopping.

'Oh and Le'Sar. Go left, go right, it doesn't matter. Just make sure you make a decision not dither at the cross roads. Make sure that damn guild does as it's told. Your mages have some catching up to do.'

With that Scale enters the longhouse.

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 am

*Sigh* Quarantine...what good was an Earth Mage in quarantine?

"Best go make myself useful I suppose..."

And with that he would dive in to the quarantine, suppose he best have a look around.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:15 am

He looks to Scales as he walks up to the mead hall "I think your skills will be put to best use in the hall, but if you get a moment after we get a grip on this I would like to talk to you about my future" holding up a folded peace of paper from his pouch with Ezikiel on the front in Scales hand.

Looking to Le'Sar as he walked after Scales, "You will find a way to help here, everyone always has the option to help just in there own way".

Looking down to his cold cup of tea he sighs as he tips it out. As he does this the first of the house call return. "Have a quick breather then I would need you to go to the edge of the quinine. There will be a scribe 30 foot from the border, read these letters to him so they can be sent." seeing the tired healer sigh he smiles " then you can have an extra hour sleep I will caver your calls." With a look of surprise he take the letters and heads off, leaving his notes from his round in there place.

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Siting in the quite he begins to look thought the reports, trying to find any correlation to the infected. pulling a pocket watch out of one of his pouches and opens it, letting the ticking fill the silence.

As time went on with frustration and note taking, he got worried and looks about for the messenger. Finally seeing him and carrying a sword, he smiles. "My gratude." As he opened the letter and put the sword to rest on his belt.

"now get some sleep." smiling a he seeing the relief on his face. Seeing him off he heads in to the hall.