Silurian Longhouse of Afacia City

A place for in character roleplay
Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Re: Silurian Longhouse of Afacia City

Post by Hamsterbag » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:04 am

There was a pause as Fallon attempted to find an answer to Le'Sar's question, "I first heard about it a couple of days after the bridge was cut our end. I would presume it would be around then it started." She gave a nod to Metis' words and then let her gaze slide to Vorlaith, "Lucky me. Not yet afflicted or showing symptoms. As for hiding... I do not know. We normally do not kill nor persecute shape changers, we are just understandably wary. Even with our current situations we would not condemn them. It is still a blessing of a sorts." Taking up the quill and the first sheet she began writing down a handful of notes, "Your willing to assist with this is much appreciated Vorlaith. If someone would kindly take a blood sample from him - I don't want to risk contamination. I'll no doubt interrogate you for various details in due course."
  • Control Subject: Vorlaith (Afacian), Male

Preferred Deity: Arkane
    Approximate age:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eye colouration:
    Any unusual traits?

Blood sample analysis:
When Ezeakiel came in she gave him a nod, eyes lifting to pause and inspect the notes he had made. It was after a moment of consideration that she shifted to grasp upon a note book and a larger sheet of parchment. From there, she began the transferring of his notes over; the first page listing the core reasons for this collection of information, then the symptoms and then finally a people - different names given their own page within the book and the small amount of details listed beneath. She hummed, "Thank you Ezeakiel. This will indeed help start it off. I just now need to find an affective way to gather the information on the others. An office and lots of queues comes to mind."
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

Marco Bladen
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Marco Bladen » Tue May 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Storvirk approaches the Thegn. He seems ill at ease surrounded by the suffering.

"My Thegn, I have gathered a few men and we're going to search the houses of the afflicted. We'll make sure there isn't any potentially infectious material left lying around and secure their possessions against theft. Also, some are saying that this disease is a curse - I shall also see if I can find any evidence with which to dismiss that rumour."
Storvirk Ironfang: Sword of Siluria
He is our Fire! We are his Flame!
He is the Ocean! We are the Storm!

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Tue May 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Metis gestures to Vorlaith. "Come, lad. I'll take a sample from ye."

She gives Ezekiel a friendly nod as she pulls a fresh vial out of her bag.
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

pat
I Remember the Rejection

Post by pat » Tue May 03, 2016 9:33 pm

He looks to Fallon "if it would help my team is all ready going door to door, they can gather all the information you need of them in side and any who live there but have been admitted or passed."

He looks to Storvirk, " I fear thieves are the least of our worries, some people are attacking homeless shelters, orphanages, hospitals and libraries. Not for monturty gain but to course pain, if we get attacked here we could do with your sword." stepping to the eade and looking out to the masses below before looking back. "Apart from the few fighters we have up here most are armed with scalpels."

Flicking thought the pile of papers he pulls out the report on the attacks and puts it on the desk.
Dr Ezeakiel of the traveling hospital and star courts

Smileygoth
Sleep never fell upon his eyes; but he kept sure watch always

Post by Smileygoth » Tue May 03, 2016 9:55 pm

"Attacking hospitals?" Metis frowns. "Say true? Who would do such a thing?"
IC: Sivni, a Lagamoora Goblin.

OC: Tracey. Hi!

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Wed May 04, 2016 6:56 am

Fallon's gaze turned to the Drengr, Storvik, and quickly noticed the discomfort there. He was a warrior, not a healer, nor an alchemist or someone of scholarly mind. And while Ezekiel intervened with his words and papers, the Thegn merely shook her head.

"I would... like Storvik to see personally to these homes. He is a Drengr. My Drengr. His presence gives confidence to the people that their Thegn is with them. To keep him here would only squander what talents he does have. Besides..." Her gaze moved to Ezekiel then, her fingers moving to plant upon the pommel of the silver kukri, "Do you really think I would let such barbarians touch a hair upon the head of my kin without retaliation? Or for that matter, the kin who are well? All of us, in one form or another, know how to kick the teeth out from our enemies. We are protective of our own."

She exhaled, "Storvik. Do as you must. I am sure you will attend to things as necessary. Though, do notify me if you find anything unusual."
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

Marco Bladen
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Marco Bladen » Wed May 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Storvirk nods deferentially to Fallon, "My Thegn..." and then turns to Ezekiel and Metis, "Rumour has it they're Arkane worshippers who have taken the whole "Arkane's mercy is death" thing a bit too literally, so there's a kind of sick logic to it if you care to follow their reason. Of course, Sil's mercy is only for Silurians so if we run into any of them then they won't get any from me - so don't worry 'Zeke, we'll send them packing with my boot up their arse long before they're a problem to you - and if any don't take the hint, well," Storvirk's hand brushes over the hilt of his longsword and for a moment an ugly look washes over his face, "examples can be made..."

He turns to leave, but looks back before leaving the longhouse, "Oh, Lady Metis, I'm told I have you to thank for stuffing my lungs and spleen back in after that Golem tried to pull them out through my ribcage," he offers her a small bow, "know that I am very grateful for your aid and you will always be welcome at my hearth."
Storvirk Ironfang: Sword of Siluria
He is our Fire! We are his Flame!
He is the Ocean! We are the Storm!