Free Oasis

A place for in character roleplay
jwhitehurst7
Passing through

Re: Free Oasis

Post by jwhitehurst7 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Pain exploded through his knee as Fenton rolled the muscle.

"Gods, yes Fenton that does hurt.... I must have twisted it quite badly by the feel of it."

Gritting his teeth he turned to face his friend.

"Hello Menal, how are you this fine and dry day? In all fairness Fenton even the Sidhe seemed upset by the appearance of those thing, I don't think anyone would have a problem with you killing them- cold iron or not! I wonder if they have seen them before" El pondered. It would make sense we knew of the existence of other worlds so it wasn't out the possibility that Faerie had the reach to visit other peoples. The more he learnt about them the more confused he became, he liked all of those he had met but they were strange and alien to him.
IC: Eldunari Ebrithil.
OOC: Josh Whitehurst

Watcher, scholar, teacher, diplomat.

"Winter to summer, death to life and so the cycle turns. In Elm's name we are blessed."

RobDFF
Defender of the HOL

Post by RobDFF » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:09 pm

"You're a skilled hunter Fenton, but remember things are different for you now, without claws and all." Guil chimes in after taking a puff of his pipe.

"If you need help and tips on how to use a dagger, we'll be more than happy to help, should you feel you need it of course." he says smiling at the wolf with hands.
Guilgalad Tidrin
Malkon Way Walker

"True Courage is knowing not when to take life, but when to spare it"

OOC: Rob Driscoll

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:35 am

Fenton starts massaging the muscle, first of all it just brings about pain but with a bit of fumbling with his new fingers eventually it starts soothing the muscle more, reducing the pain somewhat.

"I found I am pretty handy with a dagger, can go through armour as well as I could when I had my claws yet, I am more defenseless now. I'll still find a way to take them down though, I'll hunt and kill whatever I need, no stupid hands will stop me from doing that. I am still grateful for them, they are a gift from my god, of course I am grateful, but they are so annoying. I think though, I might learn how to use a spear. You know, hit people with a long pokey thing rather than short pokey things like my claws. Change it up a bit and hunt like the thorns do"
OOC - Daniel Thripp

Current Character - Fenton - Wolf Beastkin - Piety

Beta of the Pack, Member of the Malkon, Member of the New World Trading Company, Member of the Armourers Guild

"You loo' fabulous darlin'"

Paradise
Defender of the HOL

Post by Paradise » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:36 pm

"I am fine El lots to think about what have you done to your Knee I hope it is not bad what you running about" Menal looks about find a dry spot on the ground and sits he looks to pondering
Paul Mellowship
IC Marbleous Stonegarth scout of the House of the Living Rock
formally Menal En'ondo now Ritual circle spirt of Dentro