Traveling Band of Merry Clowns

A place for in character roleplay
LouisH
Been here a while

Re: Traveling Band of Merry Clowns

Post by LouisH » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:15 pm

The heart of magic spoke to us. It is displeased that the guild makes trinkets instead of acting.
A dark day is coming, a few months from now, where the spirit will issue a challenge for all peoples. Provide the greatest gift to it and be remade as the new arch age of a new guild.

He grinned at Le'Sar, so no pressure eh?
IC: Fezlack of Fezlack's Finer Fings!

R.I.P: Maku 'Kin-Seeker'
OOC: Louis

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:28 pm

"Each person should only give what they are willing. Not be forced or felt like they need to out ofn whatever reason. It should be everyone's choice to choose whatever path they take. We aren't a cult or a following, simply a family and familys give what they can."
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

Arch
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Arch » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:30 pm

"The guild is as it was, however we no longer have the backing if the heart of magic. This may have repercussions on any rituals until a new high mage is selected"

LouisH
Been here a while

Post by LouisH » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Maku swore in Orcish when Theodore mentioned the ritual circles. He may have to put plans on hold.

each entering alone sounds best.
does the guild have anything in its horde of "trinkets" to offer? he asked.

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:39 pm

"Before we came here we had a few items but I believe they fell with Orik...right now we have nothing to our name but the members. A clean slate and to be honest I prefer it this way. This is a new world with new rules, the less we bring from the old world the better in my opinion. We are not here to shape this all around us and make the same mistakes again. Yes it is true things were made here for us, but it was to make us comfortable whilst we adapted."

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:11 am

Scale smiled at Maheshs words and listened to the others.

"When I left the Pack my subordinate took charge. No one has challenged him yet, so he stands as Alpha. But before you get any ideas Mahesh the Alpha must be one who worships our Greenman so it is not something you can fight for."

Scale listened and watched the back and forth.

"Forgive me Le'Sar but twice since we came to this world, once as a concerned guild head and again as a concerned member of the Free Peoples, I instructed the Mages Council to cease its internal politicking and get on with their job. The 2 pillars to keeping this world alive are the ritual network and the Gods. The Gods are being restored, but we have destroyed more ritual circles than saved at this time. It does not surprise me the heart of magic lost faith in you all."

Scale had the decency to look apologetic at the last statement and took a swig of Maheshs offered drink.

"At this stage there are many who may stand, some with different reasons for doing so. Having faith in the Gods is a bulwark and something that steels a heart towards seeing the bigger picture. This is not a bad thing for the champion of the heart of magic to have. Mahesh I mean no disrespect when I say this but why would you a newcomer to this world care? Aren't you just looking for a way home? That is not meant as an insult I just wish to understand the Sidhe position on this matter better. I dont think you can fight your way to being the champion of the heart of magic." He smiles.

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:11 am

Fallon let the She-Sidhe go, merely smiling in response to the words that were said. They could knit-pick all day as far as she was concerned, but she would remember the rest of the details that happened on that day. The threats, the curses, the stamping of feet and the flared tempers. She gives a nod however to Mahesh, "Then I shall ensure to give a good show for you. Scale, discard the gravestone and prepare the apothecary. I will be sore."

She fell into being quiet after that, slowly nodding along with the words that were exchanged between the people. Points were made and she made a mental note of them, choosing to keep to her own council for the moment.
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

LouisH
Been here a while

Post by LouisH » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:41 am

Scales had made a good point and Maku nodded.

spirits do not worship, they have no faith. That is something we mortals can offer.

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:48 am

"Scales...I know. Ok I do not know everything, I do not know what it feels like to have a higher power watching over you and caring for you anymore. I suppose I am only here now due to the guild and if that has fallen I don't really have anything left. Everyone should have something to grasp on that gives them strength be that whatever they choose. I chose magic and everyone has their own reasons. I know what I can offer and I want to see the guild back but I will admit I'm scared. It would be foolish to hide that fact."

He would slump back, a little defeated but still wanting to try.

"I'm not saying to give up. I'm not saying to lie down and leave it alone. I'm just saying I don't know where to go from here other than what I already know. As for the challenge I have two paths laid before me and one of them shall be taken but either way it is for the better of not only the guild, but to repair what we have broken and hopefully strengthen the world and everyone else who lives here. We are not here for ourselves but each other and means everyone, not just the mages."

LouisH
Been here a while

Post by LouisH » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:09 am

Maku rose and stared at the head Mage and Scales.

Forget apologising. The guild closed the Tor'keth portal and saved the Silurian oasis from the mists.

Le'sar, no more talk. You are the leader and you have the strength. If we act alone for this challenge, then act for yourself, what you want.

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:32 am

"We are not ominbelevolent, nor potent, nor powerful. We cannot predict the events that happened, nor can we predict the future. But, we can put in arrangements, attempt to prevent making the same mistakes made in the past. This is only achievable if we all work together, if we all agree to and pull upon the past experiences," she looked to Le'Sar, "All of us. None left behind or left out."

She offered a smile then, "Fear is good. Fear shows it concerns you and that it is something that should be acted upon. If you desire council, then all you need is ask. If you wish for a wall to sound upon then we are all here." She gestured to the people, Her face turning serious then, "Regret only inaction Le'Sar. Reach for your goal. Grasp onto it. And never, ever, ever let go."

She cleared her throat and politely corrected the Ork, "Dragon Oasis. It is not ours."
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:08 pm

It is true that he is at a loss, but he isn't a guild leader anymore, he has no right to call himself that.

"Now isn't a time to give up but yes I have a lot I need to work on...but we shall see when the time comes. The only thing is to make sure we don't ruin anyones chances. We need to support each other unless it becomes a threat then proper measures will have to be taken. Then again I would hope we would all help each other out where we can, we are not a Guild anymore and in all honesty I am not that bothered. It's how we progress from here that;s what matters. If we reform, fair enough but if not it is not the end of the world...sorry...poor sentence..."

Arch
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Arch » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 am

"We have achieved a lot in the last year, and we have done it by talking to each other and working together." Theodore taps out his pipe. "Moving forward I hope this remains the case, regardless of what happens."