A brave new world.

Moderators: jony, Adam

StephenReynolds

Re: A brave new world.

Post by StephenReynolds » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:07 am

"I can do. Good hunting but remember this place is not our world. Things may be similar but on the whole could be very different to the Bastion and Darkwood we once knew."

Scale takes a bottle from his bag and takes a quick swig.

"So what is you wish to know about us?" He says to Imrik.

mark
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Post by mark » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 am

Tyrel returns to the hospital tent and gathers up his stuff. Taking one last look around the camp he says goodbye to his Malkon and walks towards the woodland.
Playing Classic: Tyrel Turanion
Widower, warrior, leader.

"We will walk this new world with new purpose."

Wyldefire: Javed Ullah Jasved Ben Laughing Crow "The Drophammer"
Smith

Pete
Heard of Lands Veteran

Post by Pete » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:04 am

Imirik gives Tyrel a farewell bow before turning back to scales "Well ser, Tyrel has already told me that you have come from another world, as I have seen talking beasts and beings from stories I am inclined to believe him, he also spoke of the four that they where friends of yours he mentioned two names Tyr and Dirus who where they? Who are the other two?"
Horik, Priest of Elm

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:28 am

"This may take some time but I will try...Our world was a complicated one but perhaps that is a story for another time, but it is a story to be told. Our mistakes must be learnt from so that they may not be repeated. Our people that sacrificed themselves I can talk on. Two I did not know as well as I would've liked one was named Drejak, a Dwarf but his people will know his tale best. Another was Inuyasha, a Fae, again I had spoken to her only a little so this Fire Faerie may know more of her." Scale gestures to Ira.

"Tyr, brother of Tyrel who you have spoken to. He was an Elf who worshipped an Aspect of the Elven God of Nature. He was uncompromising in a fight and stood up for his beliefs even when they were at odds with others around him. This made him pure, in a fashion. He and I had our disagreements but those are in the past now. Regardless of his opinion of me I always thought he was a true soldier and his willingness to sacrifice himself for this world and for our people has proven he always wanted to protect others around him."

Scale pauses to take a swig from the bottle. Offering it to the...man...beast...elf...thing...

"Elven wine from our homeworld? Anyway the other was a pack mate of mine. Dirus was a...How do I explain this...Are you familiar with Shapeshifter? Warg? Were? He hid it from us for a while although it was revealed to me several months ago. He just wanted to protect those he called brothers and sisters. The Beastkin amongest us that is. I suppose he saw within us a kindred spirit. Whilst we were not created of the same flesh or the same God my kind and his are very similar. Quick to anger but steadfast in the protection of our friends and those we have shed blood with and for. He was willing to die for us on the field of battle and I don't think he had intended to sacrifice himself to this new world but when no others stepped forward he took it upon himself to volunteer. He was a great man. Quiet when he needed to be, strong when he needed to be, baying for blood when he thought it just."

Scale pauses...Inhaling deeply.

"There are others too...They may not have sacrificed their lives to create this world but they fought to get us here and died protecting their comrades...Each race has it heroes, champions, fallen brothers and sisters...All of them are important...They have shaped us even if they haven't shaped this world...We carry their legacy with us."

lilamber
Been here a while

Post by lilamber » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 am

After Scales had spoken Ira smiled gently.

"I knew Inuyasha well, the fae of storms. She was my closest friend and one of the purest people I have ever met. However, like all of us she lost many of those close to her in the war that brought us here, by the end she had lost all hope. So when her husband, Tyr, stepped forward to sacrifice himself she joined him in creating this world..."

Ira pauses frowning, struggling with the concept of a fully grown world, when for her the creation of it and the sacrifices were so recent.

"There are many other things I could tell you, but there will be plenty of time for that."
Ira
Fae of Flames
Member of the Mages Guild

OOC: Amber