New World Encampment.

Moderators: jony, Adam

mark
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Re: New World Encampment.

Post by mark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Tyrel spots Fenton walking about

"Fenton, come here and help me, please. Do you have your kit on you?"
Playing Classic: Tyrel Turanion
Widower, warrior, leader.

"We will walk this new world with new purpose."

Wyldefire: Javed Ullah Jasved Ben Laughing Crow "The Drophammer"
Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Fenton nods at Tyrel and brings out his elf anatomy kit. He brings out his strong steel needle, his tea tree oil vial and other items that come at it. He looks at Tyrel and analyzes his wounds, looking to see what needs to be healed up.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

Current Character - Fenton - Wolf Beastkin - Piety

Beta of the Pack, Member of the Malkon, Member of the New World Trading Company, Member of the Armourers Guild

"You loo' fabulous darlin'"

mark

Post by mark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

"Some of the bones in his limbs are broken, so will need to be set. But that can wait for now. I'm fairly certain he is bleeding internally. We need to go in and stop the bleeding. Now pay attention, because I would suspect this isn't the only one like this."

Tyrel picks up a cloth, wet with disinfectant, and wipes the area of the Elfs chest clean. He then picks up a scalpel.

"Keep him held down incase he wakes."

Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Fenton grabs the elves arms and pins him tightly to the bed, watching each and every movement of Tyrels carefully, intent in learning how to skilfully heal someone more.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

Beta of the Pack, Member of the Malkon, Member of the New World Trading Company, Member of the Armourers Guild

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 pm

One of the Illinari healers made their way over to the healers area, unfortunately the first person to see her started to scream at seing someone half dead walking towards them with needle and thread in their hand. She backed away from the screaming man and normally would cower away, hiding herself. Instead she took a firm stance and moved to someone else, if he could scream he was probably well enough for now.

Le'Sar started to plot a piece of land for Kallista, if he could do anything it would be this. Using his magic, a few vines would sprout around four corners around the area, tying them all together to make a makeshift 'caution' area. Hopefully this would last long enough whilst the healers were working their magic.

Illinari after Illinari were bringing water, bandages and moving peoples bodies one by one. Unfortunately there was also a second pile not too far from them, this was a pile of bodies, unmoving, unfeeling, unbreathing and lost to them all. They would get the burial they deserved, but first they had to deal with the living.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

mark

Post by mark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Tyrel slowly and expertly glides the scalpel across the patients skin, cutting through. Blood starts to flow from the wound. Tyrel methodically searches and eventually finds the source of the bleed.

"It's coming from here." He indicates so Fenton can see "So we have two choices. Try and stitch it or quarterise it." He looks up "Which would you pick?"

Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Fenton thinks for a moment and then comes up with an answer, but then realizes his issue. Fenton leans down with both arms onto the patients arms and then removes one arm to point to the needle.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

mark

Post by mark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Tyrel looks confused for a moment

"It's gone again, huh? Ok."

He picks up the needle and threads it. Focussing on the bleed he pinches it closed and starts to thread.

Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Fenton obviously can't answer but looks down sadly and nods, keeping his eyes however on what Tyrel is doing on the body. Fenton puts his hands back down on the elves arms, readying himself in a better position again.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

Skye
Defender of the HOL

Post by Skye » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm

A clatter is heard by the entrance of the makeshift hospital as Ember rushes through the door accompanied by a team of about six men, Illinari and human alike struggling under the weight of a large bearkin lying unconscious on a stretcher. The beastkin lay completely motionless bar the occasional laboured raspy breath, hands clamped around a throwing axe buried deep into his neck Ember tries to stop the flow of blood as it begins to pool on the stretcher beneath him. Looking up from the body she searches for the nearest runner, “You, fetch one of those sheets over there, cordon off an area at the back of the tent. Hurry, it’s a miracle he’s lasted this long.” The refugees are getting restless but how it got like this…

As the stretcher bearers struggled under the weight they heaved him to the back of the tent and set him down. Ember unable to remove her hands instructed to no one in particular, “My tools are in my bag, someone fetch them out for me, I need clean water and whatever bandages you have to hand” Grabbing the bandages she begins to pack the wound... I’m going to need more hands... Lady Solitae if your able I could do with your help.”

Noticing other patients panicked expressions she hurries the runner putting up the sheets and focuses back on the bearkin and her assistants, “Have everything ready, we need to remove the axe…”
IC: Lady Ember Edhel'er
Keeper of the Trees
Head of the Healers Guild

Jester
Defender of the HOL

Post by Jester » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm

A group of dwarves amble in carrying a prone Havedra between them. They place her on a makeshift bunk at the back of the healers tent.
"Leave him here to sleep it orf" one says. He looks around the tent at the others giving medical attention. "Im gunna see who else needs help. Stay here."

He walks purposefully over to Ember "can i help? I have a fair knowledge on medic craft"
"Fortune has a fickle heart and a short memory"

IC: Fickle of House Clematis

OOC: Sabrina or Bea

mark

Post by mark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Tyrel very delicately stitches the bleed up, making sure to keep the area clean.

"That should do it. Just need to close the would."

In what seems like no time at all the elf is stitched up and with a fresh bandage aplied.

"Do you think you can splint his broken limbs?" He asks the wolf

Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:40 am

Fenton watches Tyrels hands with amazement as he quickly sews up the bleeding man and then mentions something that Fenton didn't even see. Fenton looks up at Tyrel and shakes his head, looking around the body for any signs of a broken bone.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

mark

Post by mark » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:11 am

"That's ok, I'll show you. Look here" he points to a line of black bruising on the elfs left arm "you can see here some abnormalities. What we need is two straight lengths of wood and something to bing them in place. Then we will straighten out the limb and splint it."

Smith

Skye
Defender of the HOL

Post by Skye » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 am

The curtain has now been put up and the bearkin is hidden from sight from the rest of the patients. Looking up Ember can't find Lady Soliate and so looks gratefully towards the dwarf, "Thank you, your help would be greatly appreciated, I'm going to take the axe out and I should be able to stop the flow of blood quick enough so he doesn't bleed out. But I'm worried it looks like he landed badly when he fell, possibly breaking some ribs and other fractures, I'm afraid I don't know you well, do you have the skill to deal with that?"
Last edited by Skye on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC: Lady Ember Edhel'er
Keeper of the Trees
Head of the Healers Guild