New World Encampment.

Moderators: jony, Adam

mark
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Re: New World Encampment.

Post by mark » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Tyrel shakes his head.

"Once you're done with that just start working your way through. There are a lot of people with injuries, but don't let yourself get too tired. You'll do more harm than good if you do." He gives a smile "And do work on their wounds, not just their hair."
Playing Classic: Tyrel Turanion
Widower, warrior, leader.

"We will walk this new world with new purpose."

Wyldefire: Javed Ullah Jasved Ben Laughing Crow "The Drophammer"
Smith

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Scales moves into the field hospital tent ditching all his rent armour and bags by the door he begins to move amongst the injured helping how he can.

He reaches his third patient and pauses briefly when he sees the tattered remains of a Highligtum tunic. The injured man grits his teeth when he sees the Beastkin hovering over him.

Scale hisses in a low voice trying to keep himself calm. "Listen boy. Today I'm going to save your life." Scale begins to stitch the wounds. "Then once you're better you are going to get damn respectful towards my kind. This is a new world now," Scale pulls a stitch taught causing the human to gasp in pain. "and we can't afford to hold our differences or we will all die."

Scale finishes the last stitch and rips the tunic from the patient.

"I just saved your life. Don't make me regret it."

Scale moves off to help others.

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:05 pm

So much was going on, everyone healing anyone they could, the sounds of pain starting to drift, yet the small pile of bodies soon started to turn into a medium sized pile, and possibly could get bigger. There were too many people around, yet not enough healers, still they could pull through all of this in time. At least Le'Sar hoped they could.

The area for Kallista had been sectioned off, now what could this lone mage do? His expertise lay in earth magic, he had no part in healing unless it was himself of course, so what could he do?

Looking at the dead bodies around him, his thoughts turned towards their burial. Each one deserved a burial fit for them and this new world. Perhaps the lives they gave could give life to something new in this world. He would need a few things, but first it was time to shift the earth.

Moving away from the hospital and finding a new area, somewhere vast and with a good clearing, he started to use his magic to shift the earth beneath his feet. He wasn't overly used to using magic in this way, so most of the graves would be odd shapes and sizes, but they could be altered later on. For now the graves, then in time, new life could spring.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

smallbluething
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by smallbluething » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:42 pm

After making her way through several cuts, scraps, bones bones and varying degrees of injury, Kallista notices a man in black, who appeared to be unconscious. He had burns and blood covering his skin, but she noticed a black mark, she damped a cloth and wiped some of the blood from his neck.

Degan B'earth markings. She continued to clean his skin, to assess the damage, markings of a priest, who were few and far between. His eyes flickered and he stirred and winced.

"Brother, I am assessing your injuries, try not to move. What is your name?"

Kallista continued to clean, it would seem that there was more dried blood than burn or injury, which is probably why he had been left, a more skilled doctor would see his injuries were not severe, and left him to rest.

A faint whisper, barely audible "Xodia, my name.."

"I am Kallista, I will heal the wounds you have but you are not badly injured. You more than likely need rest."

Kallista began stitching the cut to his head, and the cut on his arm. She looked at some of the burns on his skin, but burns were beyond her ability.

Kallista called to the other healers in the area "does anyone have ointment for burns?"
IC - Captain Kallista - Degan B'earth Diplomat
She has an attitude, don't take it personal
NPC - Meryl who Peryls - Jareds Right Hand

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Fenton nods at Tyrel and finishes grooming the hair. Some may say he looked fabulous as a half dead body, his hair was styled to near perfection. However his ear was bleeding a little on the back. Fenton then moved on to another patient, using the skills that Tyrel had taught him to fix broken and dislodged bones, fix internal bleeding and such.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

Current Character - Fenton - Wolf Beastkin - Piety

Beta of the Pack, Member of the Malkon, Member of the New World Trading Company, Member of the Armourers Guild

"You loo' fabulous darlin'"

mark

Post by mark » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Tyrel watches Fenton for a moment longer before getting back to work. After stitching up a couple of other wounds he hears the Degan ask for ointment. Looking about he locates some of the greasy paste usually reserved for such wounds.

"Here." He hands it over "Use it sparingly. We don't know how much we have left."

Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Fenton hears Tyrel mention the lack of ointment so he quickly finishes up his patient, making sure their hair is nice and fixed. He then walks over to Tyrel and breathes in deeply before closing in to him. Fenton gets his mouth close to Tyrel's and whispers something to him before pulling back and waiting for a reply.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

Beta of the Pack, Member of the Malkon, Member of the New World Trading Company, Member of the Armourers Guild

mark

Post by mark » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Tyrel's nods

"Good lad. I'll go check with the carts. I'm had some stock sent through with the children."

Tyrel walks out of the hospital

Smith

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Fenton nods back and then continues sorting out various wounds and injuries again. He looks slightly panicked though after he had whispered to Tyrel.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Fenton finishes up one last patient and decides to go outside for a break, intent on finding Tyrel and telling him he is doing so.
OOC - Daniel Thripp

mickeyin
I Remember the Rejection

Post by mickeyin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm

One by one, the graves were dug, one by one Le'Sar was starting to realise just how many people they had lost. Not just these people right here, right now, but everyone. Everyone from the previous world who had stayed, the ones who had turned into monstrous creatures, the unlucky ones. But, were they really the lucky ones?

Soon he would be done. He was dirty, so much earth had been moved, and he was starting to become drained of magic. Using it wasn' new to him, but this much, on this scale? That was a little different.
Smurfs are a way of life...

OOC: Matt...or it or whatever people usually wanna call me

IC: Le'Sar ^^ R.I.P Bastian

asm03
Passing through

Post by asm03 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Suran walks into the hospital tent, stops and looks around her with ever widening eyes. She takes in the rows of beds and the efficient bustle of healers and helpers tending to the wounded - then spies Scale.
As she walks over to him she tries to wipe the blood from her hands on her trousers and runs her fingers through her bedraggled hair in a vain attempt to tidy herself in front of the people around her.
As she gets close to Scale she slows and takes a deep breath before speaking softly to him

“Scale, I need to speak to you – and you need to come back to the Den and rest”

She gently puts her hand on his arm and begins to lead him out of the hospital tent

“I’m sorry I didn’t come and help here earlier but I was busy with Midnyte – he was fine while I was sorting out some of the minor injuries of the others then he suddenly collapsed. It seems that his wounds were deeper than we first thought and was still bleeding internally, so Ptolomny quickly finished sorting out a Den tent and I had to operate again”.

She took a ragged breath and exhaled heavily

“Thankfully we were quick and managed to stop the bleeding, he’s stable now – though he is going to be weak for a while”

They walk out of the tent and she leads him to a quiet corner behind the marquee before turning and looking him in the eye

“I have just spoken to Lissa”

Tears begin to well up in her eyes and roll down her cheeks, leaving pale lines in the grime and blood. With a sob she continues

“The Rose – they lost so many.......and.....and.......Oh Scale, I’m so sorry .......but Crash was with them!”
IC: Suran Arcus

OOC: Andrea (766)

Small does not always mean weak
!

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 am

Scale allows Suran to move him away and outside to fresh air. He listens to Suran quietly, a flicker of emotion crossing his face when she mentions Lissa.

"I have spoken to her." Scale breathes deep. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Crash was...well...He was Kargath's cub. He wasn't stupid he knew if he'd told us he was staying behind to help we'd have bundled him through that portal without giving him a chance to object. I am both angry and proud of what he did." Scale pauses the raw emotion of everything that has happened almost too much to bear. SO MANY.

Later.

Fenton comes bounding over and seems to be eager to drag Scale off towards the camp again.

"Suran I will be back to whatever tent the Pack have claimed for us once I've dealt with whatever Fenton wants. Until then make sure the healers and hunters are helping where they can. See if you can find Ptolomy to try and organise some sort of allied watch rotation. This world is new and we do not know what is out there."

Scale stops Fenton briefly.

"And I am sorry for Dirus. He was strong and he was brave and he stuck to what he believed in. He was not a Beastkin but like you his soul was clear and proud and knew his friends. He and all those we have lost will not be forgotten..."

Scale allows Fenton to hustle him off towards the camp.

dantony
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by dantony » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:40 am

Fenton walks back over to the new comer, Tyrel and Ira are with Scales following him. He pokes Tyrel on the arm with his claw to get his attention and then stands to the side to allow them to talk and do what they want.
OOC - Daniel Thripp