Traveling Band of Merry Clowns

Moderators: jony, Adam

Arch
One Cloudminder forgot

Traveling Band of Merry Clowns

Post by Arch » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Message has been spread by word of mouth amongst the travelling people for those with power to attend a meeting. A location has been set and at that location awaits Theodore. Chairs and stools have been gathered around him in preparation for those who come.

LouisH
Been here a while

Re: Traveling Band of Merry Clowns

Post by LouisH » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Maku stood at the entrance to the meeting place and peered inside. The Afacian Mage sat there, the one who sang and drummed with Maku.
He walked in and took a seat opposite Theodore, smiling.

Good to see you again he said, I take it this is about that spirit business?
IC: Fezlack of Fezlack's Finer Fings!

R.I.P: Maku 'Kin-Seeker'
OOC: Louis

Ginge
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Ginge » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:22 pm

With a jangle and rustle of cloth, Suda approaches empty handed, face covered. She stops a little short of the chairs, casting a breif look over them before deciding to remain standing. Her hands are tinted slightly red as she places them upon the fox tails tied at her waist. She doesn't speak, as she waits for more to arrive.
Resident Plot writer.

Arch
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Arch » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Theodore nods a welcome
"you are correct. I feel there is only one thing that needs to be talked about. Weather everyone puts a bid in or we all back a single candidate."

LouisH
Been here a while

Post by LouisH » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Maku looked at the new arrival. He remembered her, it seemed like a long time ago now. She'd seemed like a straight forward speaker then.
Maku just nodded and hoped this meeting didn't end up a bunch of soft skins whining.
So far so good. He reached into his pocket for a bit of dried meat and began chewing.
IC: Fezlack of Fezlack's Finer Fings!

R.I.P: Maku 'Kin-Seeker'
OOC: Louis

Nick
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Nick » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Mahesh approachs, a full tankard in one hand, a bowl of meats in the other. He takes a seat towards the centre of the gathering, assuming a relaxed, open posture. He gestures with his bowl, offering the meats to those around before swigging from his horn tankard.
Mahesh ullah Ardshir ben Jau'an Shaghal

IC: King Isaac Neville: Son of Saint Alistair, The Sword of the Just, Head of The Order of the White Rose, King of Afacia

IC: Lord Daitengu Komainu: Loyal to the last.

OOC: Nick Pasieka

Arch
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Arch » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Theodore takes a piece from the bowl. "Thank you Mahesh"

Ginge
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Ginge » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:33 am

The moment Mahesh arrives, Suda takes steps towards him and mutters a few words in his ear.
Resident Plot writer.

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:38 am

Scale arrives, noting the present company. He looks to the chairs but decides instead to remain standing as others have done.

"Morning All." There was certainly a strange mix of peoples here. "Any of our higher circle mages going bother to show up?"

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:51 am

Fallon made an approach, loudly yawning as she did. She took a stand next to Scale, rubbing at her eyes as she did, "Right mixed bag today. Wonderful. And good morning."
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

Arch
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Arch » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:57 am

"welcome. I'm not sure how many will come. Whilst we wait I am interested to hear your opinions on what the heart of magic's challenge?"

StephenReynolds

Post by StephenReynolds » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:13 am

Scale coughed, took a sip of water from his skin before asking his question.

"Whilst I am aware of the challenge I am not aware of the exact terms. Can you explain them? For clarity of all invovled."

Arch
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Arch » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 pm

"from what the heart if magic said 'he who gives the greatest gift' will be selected. Guessing that wealth and trinkets won't work, and power has already been stipulates as irrelevant. That only leaves what people are willing to give at a personal level, or possibly an artifact of great power. It is my opinion that we either all go for it, or we reduce the competition and all back someone we can all put our trust in."

Hamsterbag
One Cloudminder forgot

Post by Hamsterbag » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Fallon cleared her throat at that point. Her gaze looked to the people, waiting to judge and gauge a reaction, "Unless there are any notably more suitable candidates... I am going to put myself forward for this challenge." She straightened, "I do it simply on the basis on ensuring that this does not fall into the wrong hands. I dread what would happen if such consequence came. Hence, that is my priority and focus." She exhaled, "I hope you are all of the same mindset."
OOC: Jen M, 763 | Main SC: Ensign "Izahia Prussian Von Stavavitch", Hoch Katheder (Southern Alliance) | Past SC: Fallon Skylar, God Queen of the Silurians

"What can I say? Mother taught me to always be greedy."

Nick
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Nick » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Mahesh lifts his veil to reveal a broad smile. He slams down his drink with a thud, wine spilling over the sides. The Sidhe stands and strides over to embrace Fallon.

"Good! I was afraid that I would go Unchallenged among the gathered beings here!

When shall we fight, Fal-Onn Thane of the Si-Lor-Ee?
Mahesh ullah Ardshir ben Jau'an Shaghal

IC: King Isaac Neville: Son of Saint Alistair, The Sword of the Just, Head of The Order of the White Rose, King of Afacia

IC: Lord Daitengu Komainu: Loyal to the last.

OOC: Nick Pasieka