Outrunner Rest.

Moderators: jony, Adam

Jester
Defender of the HOL

Re: Outrunner Rest.

Post by Jester » Thu May 23, 2019 10:19 pm

after some time Fickle once again steps out of the shadows and approaches the human. She passes silently past the others now gathered there.

Pulling out a small folded piece of parchment, she offers it to the woman. Again holding her gaze, before smirking mischieviously.

"I guess it was a good thing it wasn't written down first time eh...." she turns and looks towards Asha and Buster once more "fortune smiles on the Silurian perhaps."

she winks at Galleon.

The note reads simply;

the Gathered Fae will heed to the aid of the Silurians in defending their home.
"Fortune has a fickle heart and a short memory"

IC: Fickle of House Clematis

OOC: Sabrina or Bea

Ginge
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Ginge » Thu May 23, 2019 10:23 pm

The letter is taken quickly, unfurled and read by the outrunner. It joins the other letters in the satchel. She nods to the Bear.

She is about to speak and the elf bursts out of the trees with the Malkon's choice.

"Another for the City of Scholars. By my count this would make the pledge four pledged to the City and three to save Siluria."

She looks sympathetically to Galleon and Raylof, offering them some of the contents of her hip flask. If they were to share the drink, it is a sweet slow berry gin.

As she goes to do this, the strange fae returns. The human cautiously accepts the note and now smiles.

"Four, four! Well, perhaps there is a chance yet for you!"
Resident Plot writer.

nathan
I Remember the Rejection

Post by nathan » Thu May 23, 2019 10:28 pm

Buster slowly taps his fingers as he goes through names in his head. Then coughs and looks to the human.

“By my reckoning, that’s four to three now. The fae changed, unless that note is signed from someone not of the fae?”
Currently playing - Buster Hedgeminder, Blademaster and leader of the Malkon.

Partially retired - Pazar, Summer king and king of Fid'Nemith.

FOR DARKWOOD!!
BY CLAW AND BLOOD!!

Ginge
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Ginge » Thu May 23, 2019 10:29 pm

The Outrunner then thinks a little harder and nods to buster.

"My mistake! Its Four three in favour of Siluria. Our time is almost at an end before I am due to leave."

She gives a smile and laughs at her miscalculation. She then remembers that she is only here to collect the decision of the people and should not be encouraging either way. She tries to wipe the grin off her face nut ends up with a little smile as she watches the trees.
Resident Plot writer.

Katashimi
Passing through

Post by Katashimi » Thu May 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Raylof scowls at the passing votes...It then suddenly turns to a smirk as the malkon and fae both vote for siluria, He Thankfully declines the drink but Galleon leaps at the chance, taking a large swig of the fruity yet fiery drink. "Thats lovely that is" He smirks at the Outlander. Galleons eyes light up a bright blue after Fickles vote and wink." Thankyou Fickle, i just might get to see home afterall..." He winks back.
--------------
OOC - Frazer Owen
IC - Raylof, Drengr to the Thane- Silurian - Alchemist

Kainzthemage
Been here a while

Post by Kainzthemage » Thu May 23, 2019 10:50 pm

-Kainz would soon come into view wearing his new garments and holding his staff to assist him with walking, holding two letters he approaches the group with a unsure look. Kainz would notice Galleon before all else and gives a slight nod to him as he gets closer, Kainz hopes the decision they made was the correct one. Thoughts of the other nosque and the decision repeat in Kainz’s mind. Once closer he would look to all the crystal necklace shimmers slightly flowing some magic inside
“ Hello everyone - he would give a slight not to all who are here- i am sorry i am late, i was asked to stop by to Lord Alrick and bring the letter he has written. I am sure he would be here if he could...he is somewhat uh busy i will say”
-As he approaches the outrider he would 1st hand a letter with the wuthra’s seal and hands it to the outrider-
The contents of the letter are -
“I lord Alrick Wuthra Along with my men intend to March the full force of the Warriors of Wuthra to the city of Scholars. .
Yours faithfully Lord A Wuthra”

-Another letter would then be offered as Kainz would say- “Inside of this letter written by Armiger Sherask are signatures of the Nosque we have agreed to head to the city of Scholars as well as some information and advice to the Nosquen people….I hope the decision is the right one” -he says unsure with his words at the end of the sentence, He would turn to Galleon and Raylof and say-
“You should know this decision we have made i am hoping it will benefit everyone. Know our decision is not meant to be meant as a insult to your people our decision was in your interests as well.”
-he would then turn to the outrider- “Thank you for your hard work”
-He would take a few steps back expecting some sort of negative response as he would wait for if anyone does say anything-
IC = Kainz Soulzin. Water mage in the Mage's Council, ! of 3 Founder of the "Order of Storms"

OOC = David Currie (always happy to help)

Kassicus
Passing through

Post by Kassicus » Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Hearing the news of the Malkon siding with Siluria made Viktor stop writing, and watch the situation unfold. He was genuinely surprised at the notion. He'd yet to talk to the Malkon, they were intriguing fellows for sure.

He went to grab another bottle of Noble's regret, popping the cork, he went back to his writing, the sound of conversation filling the air as he wrote.
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
- Viktor Quaid, Qualified Scientist, Studying Applied Thanotology through the medium of violence.

nathan
I Remember the Rejection

Post by nathan » Thu May 23, 2019 10:54 pm

Buster scoffs loudly as Kainz passes over two letters. “I thought that Vorlaith had already been here, what makes the Afacians think that they can have two votes?! Absurd.”

Buster shakes his head whilst looking at Kainz. “You disappoint the memory of John. Seeking treasures before protecting your allies. The Nosque have changed.”
Currently playing - Buster Hedgeminder, Blademaster and leader of the Malkon.

Partially retired - Pazar, Summer king and king of Fid'Nemith.

FOR DARKWOOD!!
BY CLAW AND BLOOD!!

Katashimi
Passing through

Post by Katashimi » Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 pm

Raylofs smile turns into a frown and a scowl. With a turn of a heel he storms off back the way he came.
--------------
OOC - Frazer Owen
IC - Raylof, Drengr to the Thane- Silurian - Alchemist

Ginge
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Ginge » Thu May 23, 2019 10:58 pm

The Outrunner takes the first note with Lord Wufra's seal and look at it confused.

" My understanding was that the Afacina that has just been was acting on behalf of Afacia, and he casted the same vote. Lord Wufra is the main holder of troops, separate to the King himself so I though that the hand had spoken for him at that time. As the pledge is the same, I cannot count it as a separate vote. Had Lord Wufra's been different it would be his choice that would overrule what was previously submitted."

She then glances at the second letter representing the Nosque.

"This is the pledge that ties the decision. This will need to be considered along with the army movements. Unless any gathered here change their decision before I need to leave? "

She looks to the gathered people.

" I will have to send pidegons on the morrow to confirm the decision."
Resident Plot writer.

Galleon
Passing through

Post by Galleon » Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 pm

Galleon sighs heavily and turns to Kainz.

"I knew hoping for home would jinx the situation, don't mind him, there is still a little hope"

He then looks down at the ground " I can't say that the silurians are goign to be happy with your desistion but i know your heart is in the right place, if we can make this a benefit to Siluria then we will try our hardest, wherever we are"

He takes one hand off his staff and places it on Kainz shoulder.

"Just don't go near Archix" He tries to make light of the situation
Last edited by Galleon on Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC - Galleon, High Mage of Siluria

Katie
Been here a while

Post by Katie » Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 pm

“I hope those that voted for treasures, find something that is worth the lives of those that stand and fight for what is theirs. Not for what they think may weight their pockets. Resource is resource. Life is life. It’s clear to see who values what more.”
Asha shakes her head in disbelief.
IC:
Asha Smoothleaf, Leader of the Malkon.
Defender of the Trees.
Head of the Healer's Guild.
"Who's this chucklef**k?"

OC: Katie

Jester
Defender of the HOL

Post by Jester » Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 pm

Fickle's eyebrows raise, " well, that certainly cleared that up" her face deceiving her amusement

She takes in Asha's words. "If what we heard from the war negotiations with Etsuko is anything to go by, they dont value their own lives very highly..." she puts her hands up preemptively.

"I'm just saying, it certainly swayed our initial decision, but thankfully we had the council of wisdom to help us."
"Fortune has a fickle heart and a short memory"

IC: Fickle of House Clematis

OOC: Sabrina or Bea

Kassicus
Passing through

Post by Kassicus » Thu May 23, 2019 11:24 pm

Viktor heard Asha's statement, stopping his writing, he decided to respond.

"I'm sure the Silurian's will fight valiantly to protect their homeland, they always have, they always will. But this is war, casualties are expected, battles are won and lost. We don't have the luxury of having time to prepare anymore, if the City of Scholars contains any knowledge for helping us to defeat this menace quicker, less lives will be lost, yes we may have to sacrifice Siluria for that. But the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. This isn't about holding territory anymore, its survival, and sacrifices have to be made."

With that, he went back to his book.
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
- Viktor Quaid, Qualified Scientist, Studying Applied Thanotology through the medium of violence.

Ginge
I Remember the Rejection

Post by Ginge » Thu May 23, 2019 11:33 pm

With no one speaking up to change the vote the out runner looks to each of the face there.

"I understand this means a lot to each of you. Each of you have wanted to commit troops to different places for different reasons. I will pass what you have advised here to the generals and send the results as soon as possible.

She buttons up her coat walks the main path out of camp. Her hands both holding the strap of the satchel, softly humming to herself.

The light filtering through the trees causes patterns to dance across the floor as the wind picks up. Birds are singing in the distance, shrill distant chirps. On this day, unlikely allies have been formed, and lasting friendships broken.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Resident Plot writer.